Tell me what you would do to make me your white slave (pics of me in post)

T

Tiny_White_Dancer

You and I met online and started talking. After a few nights of dirty chatting and sexting we decide to meet. Of course, I want my boyfriend to know I am now a black-worshiping slut. I invite him over to my house and tell him "I have a friend coming to stay for a few days and I want you to meet him." At first he is unsure about me having another man stay with me but after I suck his little white dick and let him shoot his weak white seed on my tits he changes his mind. "Ok, well he'll be here soon so I'm going to go clean up."

Your turn: what do I change into (if anything)? What do you make me do when you get there? What do you make my boyfriend do while you're there?

Here are some pictures for inspiration

My boyfriend and I
Link Removed
Link Removed

Just me ;)
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

You are so beautiful! Such a great body! Congratulations on going black and I hope you enjoy the big black cock sex. Let us know how it goes

Here's what you change in to.

Link Removed

When your boyfriend see you in this, he tries to object, but he is too depleted from the blowjob to put up much of a fight. He doesn't have the energy. When I arrive, he is stunned that I'm black. He didn't even know you knew any black people. I am 6 inches taller than him and outweigh him by 50 pounds. I'm friendly enough, but somehow in a superior way that keeps him off guard. He's too overwhelmed by it all to figure out exactly what's going on.

The three of us share some drinks, while you mildly flirt with me. You keep flashing those bright eyes and pretty smile at me. When ever your boyfriend says something, your countenance darkens a bit, but I win him over to my side by being friendly. This is all in the undercurrent of everything though. He doesn't even know what's going on. We intentionally make sure he's consuming more alcohol than either of us. Before long you and I have a nice buzz going, but he's getting sloppy.

We put on some music. Your boyfriend doesn't want to dance so you and I start dancing. We are obviously having a good time. You are smiling and laughing while you turn around and back up against me. We aren't paying him any attention and he just keeps drinking. When it seems like he might do something--either say something, or look away, or get up and leave--we turn and face him. You are grinding your ass against me with your hands raised up above your head making your perky little breast look awesome. I have my hands on your young, tight stomach. We stare him in the eyes. I am barely smiling. You are alternating between smiling, giggling, and letting your face go limp as your lips part because chills up your spine. Your breath catches in your throat whenever it does.

"My god, he's hot baby." You say as you look at him. "He's making me tingle all over."

Your boyfriend doesn't know what to say. He stunned, but you notice him squirming a little bit. His little dick is getting hard and it's uncomfortable in his jeans. He tries to reposition it with out us noticing, but we're looking right at him. I whisper something in you ear. It takes a moment to register, but then it bring a giggle from you lips.

"It's OK baby." You say to him. "We look hot together. Don't we? Unzip your pants so you have a little more room." You giggle and add, "We don't want you to sprain your little peter now do we?"

What a beautifull Princess You are and such a hot response Closedguard Sir. i must admit, this whiteboi is feeling very horny right now, wish i was the cucked boyfriend!

"What?"

"She said unzip your pants, man." I say in a friendly but commanding tone. "It's Ok. We're all friends here."

He sits with a shocked look on his face. He's thinking it over. Eventually, he starts to think this may all be leading to a threesome. He's hinted around to you before that he thinks a threesome would be really hot. Of course, he's always talked about it in terms of two girls and a guy--never the other way around. But, now he's thinking about whether he would do it the other way around for you--tonight with your black friend. He's scheming in his head. The alcohol's lowered his inhibitions. He's also thinking with his penis now. He's thinking, 'If I do this for her tonight, maybe she'll do it the other way around for me some other night.'

He hesitantly unbutton his pants. Then he pulls the zipper down slowly. We see his little dick is twisted in a knot in his white underwear. We keep dancing. He fades in and out of our attention as we grind against each other. My cock is hard. You feel it against your back. You reach behind you to touch it through my pants. It is as big around as a can of coke. You follow it down my pant leg.

Just at that moment, while your boyfriend thinks we aren't looking, he reaches in his underwear and tries to untangle his dick. You notice and laugh sadistically. "Pull it out," you say.

"Huh?" He says.

"Pull it out and start jacking it." You say a little louder, almost irritated.

Slowly, he pulls his underwear down under his peanut sized balls exposing his prick. He start slowly rubbing it up and down with his hand. Compared to what you feel in my pants, his looks like a vienna sausage. We both laugh contemptuously.

We turn sideways to him and you turn around and slide down to your knees. You unzip my pants and wrestle my monster cock out of my boxer shorts. Even though it is not fully erect yet, it's as long as you forearm and as big around as your upper-arm. You marvel at it as you stroke it back and forth--first with your right hand, then with both. You stare at it with you mouth gaping. Finally, you put the head in your mouth and start sucking.

I stare at your boyfriend, pathetic little dick in his hand, as I feel your lips trying to stretch around my cock. He looks like a deer caught in a pair of headlights. He's frozen, because he can't believe what he's seeing. He can't believe his cute little "girl-next-door" girlfriend is dressed like a slut on her knees gagging on a big man's cock. He can't believe the size of the dick assaulting her thoat causing her to gag and cough as she tries to take it. He can't believe she is frantically rubbing her pussy through her panties. He can't believe this big black is staring him down as if to say, 'Sit there and watch your girlfriend suck my cock. There's nothing you can do. If you try to stop her, I'll kick yo little white ass.'

I try to force as much of your massive black cock down my throat as i can. i only get about 2 inches before i gag. "Sorry, I'm used to that." I point over to my boyfriend furiously jerking his cock with just him thumb and index finger. I rest your long shaft on my forehead while I take your big full balls in my mouth. i take turn sucking each one in and massaging it with my tongue. i look up at you the whole time. with your dick draped across my face, it is clear i am now your servant. i stick my tongue out and run it all the way from the base of your big fat cock up the vein to the tip. then i swirl my little tongue all around your big black head while i use 2 hands to massage your cock.

i turn to my boyfriend "come over here" he hesitates "now! you little shit." he gets up and shamefully stands next you. i reach out and wrap 3 fingers around his wimpy little dick. "Really? I let you fuck me with this?" I start to pull on it

"Ouch" He whimpers, as i pull it harder and farther away from him.

"Shut up. I'm trying to see if i can make you half as long his your new master right here" all this time I'm jerking and rubbing your huge black cock. Amazed it is still getting harder. I stick the head of your huge black cock into my mouth and suck it in as deep as i can. i gag and choke but try to force more down there.

"Stop! you're hurting her!" my whimpy boyfriend says. i slap his tiny balls and then you sock him in the face so he falls over.

"How about we see how far you can bury that big cock in my tight white pussy." I stand up slowly and let you cock drag agianst my whole body. I turn around and grab your big cock as we walk to the bedroom. I slowly undress as we walk over. Everything except my heels is now on the floor. I sit you down on the bed and start to dance and grind up on you and your huge black cock. I rub the tip of your dick against my pussy lips and when I pull away your head is soaking wet. i keep my legs straight as i bend over and lick my own juices off your big meaty cock. you reach up and grab my ass. massaging it, groping it, doing whatever you want to this fat white ass. finally you pull me off your dick and spin me around. my pussy right in front of you. you pull me down onto your big hard cock

I let out a groan and a grunt as my tiny white body tries to take your dick in one motion. you pick me back up and force me onto your dick again. like a little fuck puppet you bounce me up and down. i grunt and moan each time. "fuck me! fuck me hard! make me your little fuck toy. show me how a good girl takes black cock." you pull me off the floor and throw me on my stomach on the bed. you spread my legs and shove your cock deeper into my pussy. i scream out in pain and pleasure. you continue to pound my little pussy while my ass slaps against your hips. I turn to my left and see my boyfriend at the door playing with his tiny white dick. "Come over here and watch how a real man makes your girlfriend cum. See what it looks like when a black man makes a white girl into his fuck doll."

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back