That's a matter of opinion...!

femmeworshipper

Eat that frosted pussy whiteboy!
And I'm sure most of us would agree, it was a smashing success, not at all a fail!

Link Removed

When will people wise up, open their minds and just let women enjoy sex without trying to create shame when there ought to be none?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a big believer in this stuff becoming the prevailing culture; I just think kids should be allowed to be who they are. I'm just saying, if my daughter wanted to pursue this kind of sex life, I'd support her choices 100% (as I would if she went the traditional route, it is her life and I think a parents job is to teach right and wrong and support their child pursuing their dream, no matter what dream it is). I think it's high time society stop looking down on women for what we'd be celebrating for a man.

Women should be able to do what they want to do sexually without small minded idiots looking down their noses at them.

one the other hand, i think the aspects of the 'taboo' heighten the orgasms off the charts. so i would advise 'continue to forbid', as elements of guilt and shame and doing something wrong can combine w/ the sinful sensations to make you forever addicted.

Whatever it takes, as long as they are doing the right thing - giving that pussy to the Brothas!

As long as they are of the age of consent, aware of any downsides (STD/STIs, pregnancy, etc.), taking appropriate precautions, doing it of their own free will, enjoying it and are not harming anyone- leave them the fuck alone.

will

An absolute success! If you can't see your daughter there and you whack off to NW, you are a big hypocrite.

Huge success! The vision I have for our daughters is this being the overwhelming norm. They sre lived and coveted by the Black Man and they should be encouraged to be 100% receptive to that.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back