The best hotwives,cuckold,interracial video(serginho post)

serginho said:
6)My african massage...

My comment:Al white vs black....You know who is the winner.And you know the process....Massage,bbc stroking and Creampie....I have a difficulty making screenshots...Sorry but those videos are very good....(Need to learn German)

Links:
http://oron.com/nu0sjk4x6d2v

Screenshots:
Link Removed
http://oron.com/ehi26m5j3prd

NEW LINK

A new hotwife SandyBlazexxx....Is here...She is milf who swing with her white hubby.This video takes to the backyard of their own house......Her husband is kinda small compare to this bbc(i will post another video with her husband to see).She is nasty and loves getting pounded.....Another hotwife....

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Mrs.Siren and Casey Riley(Caseyriley4u.com)

My comment:
Another hotwife Casey Riley is here....She is with Mrs.Siren and three bbcs(Duncan,DeeWise..)Caseyriley is married to a white fat husband(check twitter and she has a sister dakota(this should be an awsome video).....You can see here rough blowjobs,fucking with no mercy,squirting,anal....

Links;
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Mrs.Siren-Poolside 3sum

My comment:
Another threesome with a hotwife named Mahina(I don't know her) with T_Reel....Two slut wives vs bbc.....Sucking deep,licking his asshole,squirting and lots of fucking in different positions..

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Dfw Knight-Misty Rain

Preview:
19 year old interracial virgin Misty Rayne got more then she every expected on her first trip to our casting couch. Misty was not sure just how far she wanted to go into the world of hard-core interracial stuff (but she needed the cash).

The fresh, tender and extremely naive, Misty came to us with a long list of girl on girl soft-core photos session she had done. But we where looking for more out of her so we scheduled a shoot with William.

William, started out in his usually slow manner, suckling her huge, thick nipple and then her extremely large pink pussy lips. However, once inside of her abnormally small, tight pussy, he became more and more aggressive, leaving them both soaked in sweat and cum.

If you like seeing tiny, young teens, that are extremely vocal while being ripped in half by a big black cock, then this is the video you really don't want to miss.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Cristina Noir-Brutus Black-Wedding Dress

My comment:
Brutus black vc Cristina Noir.She wears her wedding dress(a fantasy)...Kissing,blowjob very nice ending....

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Dfw Knight-Florida DD - Our Home Our Bed

Description:
Florida DD opens her home up to us on out last trip to Tampa. Once we arrived she was dressed very very sexy for William. As her husband made everyone drinks, she lured William back to their bedroom for some steamy sex.

The two of them spent an eternity kissing and holding each other before William slipped down between her legs and began lapping at her beautifully swollen pussy lips.

William teases her to the point of orgasm, but then backs her off, over and over. Finally out of pity for her; hubby steps in starts to probe her "g" spot until she starts squirting.

But that turns out to be just the beginning of her fun.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Dfw Knight-Shannon Getsit - Oasis

Description:

Bio Rhythm is Shannon's preferred method of birth control. And I guess everything was in line, because Shannon's husband gave William the green light to come inside of her not once but twice.

But if you have seen Shannon and William in Bellies Full of Cum 1, Helping Hanna and ShannonGetsit on the Casting Couch, you already know the two of them have been rolling the dice and swapping fluids for several months.

But on this occasion, her husband actually encourages William to fill his wife up as much as he can...and boy does he. Two thick full loads over flow her shallow pussy and oozes down the crack of her milky white ass cheeks.

Shannon is now a "Certified Breeder".

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Mrs.Siren-Dfw Knight visits

Descritpion:
Lots of kissing,rough blowjob,spitting.nice hard pounding...And creampie

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Mrnuttz-Black Attack Pt. 1- 'Lynn Slym'

Description:
This petite 5'4" 100lb. white wife, 'Lynn Slym', takes on my 10' black dick as she has been craving for black dick for over 10 yrs. Hubby finally helps her out by acquiring my services... Enjoy the fun in Pt. 1 of this encounter...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

MrNuttz-Blindfolded & Cucked-'Mrs. Gregory'

Description:
I got a call from 'Charlie Hustle' that a suburban Husband wanted to watch his wife get nailed by 2 BBC's. We were informed that she would be blindfolded & we could use her as needed, so to the suburbs we went... She takes cum in her pussy, on her body, &, of course, I deliver a huge facial... 'Mrs. Gregory' is one slut of a housewife! A home made production for sure.

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Brutus Black-Lisa Sparxxx

My comment:
This huge black man vs Lisa Sparxxx.....

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Brutus Black-Sinsation

My comment:
Sinsation with her white hubby vs Brutus Black.....She is a doll....

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Slut Savannah(slutsavannah.com)-Big black

My comment:
We have seen her in one previous videos....She can take bbcs for sure....In ther left hand there is a tattoo...It is her babie's date of birth(Nice....Verified Milf).......I have three videos but i will upload more soon.....Stay tuned...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Slut Savvanah-Cocktail

Me comment:
Another nasty video....The best part is when he cums in her mouth......

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Mandy Monroe vs Duncan Underwood

Description:
Duncan Underwood is one of the luckiest fellas on the planet. In this video he not only got to play with the most incredible MILF in the interracial hotwife scene, Mandy Monroe. Not only did he get to shot his hot load right up her married womb. But Duncan took things up one more level.

Duncan sweet talked Mandy into letting him cram his thick cock deep into her back door.

I personally thought it would never fit but somehow, someway, he got his cock balls deep inside of her dark sticky rectum. Mandy could be heard through out the house screaming as he stretched her wide open.

When Duncan pulled out he left her with a huge gaping rectum.

After a quick clean up, they moved back to the bedroom where Duncan mounted Mandy and pounded her until he could not hold back. With one good thrust he was dumping his seed deep inside Mandy's stretched out swollen pussy.

My comment:
The best part is her asshole afte the anal..Is like a big O.....Nice...

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Alexis Golden vs Richard Mann

My description:
This is an awsome bj scene while her hubby films.......She sucks and deepthroats...Nice ending......

Links:
Link Removed

Screenshots:
Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back