The Circle of Life

VANITY PLATE

Thick black Dick said:
ANOTHER FANTASY (PG-rated)

Here is another fantasy I had. Actually, I guess I still have it, but it's one I won't try to go through with. OK, so different fantasy, different girl (short, bubble butt blonde with a serious case of jungle fever). Anyway, I was thinking about getting some vanity plates for my car. For those of you who are not from the U.S. and/or don't know what "vanity plates" are, they're automobile license plates that carry messages. Sometimes they're very straight forward. For instance, the heavyweight champion of the world might get a plate for his Ferrari that says CHAMP. But sometimes you have to look at the plate very carefully to get the message. The conversation went something like this:

TND: Hey, I'm thinking about getting some vanity plates for my car :)

Girlfriend: Oh really? What do you want them to say ???

TND: YTGRLS ;)

Girlfriend: Hmmm . . . Y-T-G . . . OH MY GOD that's so cute :eek:! Yeah, you should do it :-*!

TND: Hell no! I'm not puttin' that shit on my car :D!

TND & Girlfriend: both laughing their asses off ;D!

And I never did try to do it either. I mean, for me that would be putting a bit too much of my personal life and business out into the street . . . literally! I wonder though . . . how many of you white boys/bois and girls out there would get a vanity plate that said NGALVR or BLKCOK or something like that? LOL! The DMV (Division of Motor Vehicles) wouldn't let you have such a plate anyway since offensive words and messages are not allowed. If Mr. NW was running the place you could get it, but since he's not . . . . Wonder if YTGRLS would somehow be considered to be offensive? Well, I for one will never know!

Attachments

• tumblr_m4ihleO1oR1ropti6o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m4ihleO1oR1ropti6o1_500.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 49

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back