The Many reasons women prefer black

dontknowhow89

Women do not only prefer black men because of their massive dicks. We all know that there are many other reasons, such as black men are dominate athletically. Feel free to post some other reasons women are going black and to post some pics.

A lot of white and latin women tell me that they love my features, especially my lips... Our skin is softer and we age well too if we take care of ourselves.

Oh God, where to start!
Apart from the actual physical size of The Cock, I have the following on my list:
Those soft, sesuous puffy lips when kissing Him.
The feeling of strong arms pulling me close during a slow dance.
Soft skin and dare I say, even after all these years, the contrast of Black on white.
The feeling of that steel hard bulge when He is rubbing against me on the dancefloor (and elsewhere!).
Their mindset - Black Men are for the most part sexual predators who's sole aim is to get that thick Black penis past my pussy lips and deep inside me to deliver a scorching load of potent semen, it's what these guys are built for and also what white women are built for.
From the moment of first body contact until they have shot their precious load, you are in no doubt who is in control.
My body is His, so is my mind.
Words that spring to mind - passionate, masterfull, satisfying, dominant, sexually aggresive, extacy, pleasure and fullfillment.

After sex with a Black Man, I feel totally used (in a good way) like a woman should feel.
Call me old fashioned, but I like my Men to do all the thinking while I concentrate on pleasing them and enjoying wave after wave of orgasms.

Black Men also tend to be what we girls call "Equal Opportunity Fuckers" which means you don't have to worry if you are carrying a few extra kilos or don't conform to the model body shape, as long as you show initiative then you will end up with some prime meat at the end of the night.

And finally, age doesn't seem to be a barrier for most of these fine looking Men, so women from 18 to whatever can usually get lucky as Black studs are always horny and ready to deliver the goods.
They also don't mind if you bring your girlfriend along as well, so you don't feel guilty about leaving her behind if there's only one male available, LOLZ!

Thank you again, Tonya, for another thoughtful post. May I ask just how important the black male mindset is compared to other items such as skin color and penis size. It seems to me that it must be more important than the mere physical characteristics.

tonyafox said:
Oh God, where to start!
Apart from the actual physical size of The Cock, I have the following on my list:
Those soft, sesuous puffy lips when kissing Him.
The feeling of strong arms pulling me close during a slow dance.
Soft skin and dare I say, even after all these years, the contrast of Black on white.
The feeling of that steel hard bulge when He is rubbing against me on the dancefloor (and elsewhere!).
Their mindset - Black Men are for the most part sexual predators who's sole aim is to get that thick Black penis past my pussy lips and deep inside me to deliver a scorching load of potent semen, it's what these guys are built for and also what white women are built for.
From the moment of first body contact until they have shot their precious load, you are in no doubt who is in control.
My body is His, so is my mind.
Words that spring to mind - passionate, masterfull, satisfying, dominant, sexually aggresive, extacy, pleasure and fullfillment.

After sex with a Black Man, I feel totally used (in a good way) like a woman should feel.
Call me old fashioned, but I like my Men to do all the thinking while I concentrate on pleasing them and enjoying wave after wave of orgasms.

Black Men also tend to be what we girls call "Equal Opportunity Fuckers" which means you don't have to worry if you are carrying a few extra kilos or don't conform to the model body shape, as long as you show initiative then you will end up with some prime meat at the end of the night.

And finally, age doesn't seem to be a barrier for most of these fine looking Men, so women from 18 to whatever can usually get lucky as Black studs are always horny and ready to deliver the goods.
They also don't mind if you bring your girlfriend along as well, so you don't feel guilty about leaving her behind if there's only one male available, LOLZ!

Hello Zagg, old friend!
I'm not sure how I can explain it without writing a book, LOL.
The female brian is the largest erogenous zone.
For me, it's the mental foreplay, the expectation of things to come, the mindgames that gets me off.
A perfect hookup for me is when a guy comes over and tells me He's going to fuck me senseless but wants to seduce me first.
Over a few glasses of wine, He is telling me in detail all the things He's going to do with me.
I get wet just thinkin about it . . . .

A Black Man's mindset is indeed totally different to a white boi.
They are real Men who demand obedience, respect and dare I say Cock Worship.
Someone, very wise, once wrote :

"A white girl's submission comes from deep within her belly.
If owned, she belongs to her Black Master completely (mind and body, heart and soul) and unconditionally.
A white girl's sole purpose is to please her Man and His friends if He demands it.

Deep in the belly, too, of every female is a desire, more ancient than the caves, to be f...d to yield to the ruthless domination of a magnificent, uncompromising Black Male, a Master; deep within them they all wish to submit, vulnerably and completely, nude, to such a beast".

Thanks, Tonya, that's a big help. It appears that what you're saying is that it's not what he has between his legs so much (as nice as that might be), but how he uses it. And how he uses it is a matter of masculine psychology. Black male psychology is very different to that of white boys, more confident, more assertive, more truly masculine.

tonyafox said:
Hello Zagg, old friend!
I'm not sure how I can explain it without writing a book, LOL.
The female brian is the largest erogenous zone.
For me, it's the mental foreplay, the expectation of things to come, the mindgames that gets me off.
A perfect hookup for me is when a guy comes over and tells me He's going to fuck me senseless but wants to seduce me first.
Over a few glasses of wine, He is telling me in detail all the things He's going to do with me.
I get wet just thinkin about it . . . .

A Black Man's mindset is indeed totally different to a white boi.
They are real Men who demand obedience, respect and dare I say Cock Worship.
Someone, very wise, once wrote :

"A white girl's submission comes from deep within her belly.
If owned, she belongs to her Black Master completely (mind and body, heart and soul) and unconditionally.
A white girl's sole purpose is to please her Man and His friends if He demands it.

Deep in the belly, too, of every female is a desire, more ancient than the caves, to be f...d to yield to the ruthless domination of a magnificent, uncompromising Black Male, a Master; deep within them they all wish to submit, vulnerably and completely, nude, to such a beast".

Zagg said:
Thanks, Tonya, that's a big help. It appears that what you're saying is that it's not what he has between his legs so much (as nice as that might be), but how he uses it. And how he uses it is a matter of masculine psychology. Black male psychology is very different to that of white boys, more confident, more assertive, more truly masculine.

:-[ We white bois don't have much chance, do we!!!!

The women you see with Black Men always have a look that says well-satisfied - and often times they look proud and smug too. That must be amongst the reasons they prefer Black.

You got it in one, Zagg! Very insightive as always, you always seem to get me.
As for "humbleukwhtboi", you will always be needed - who else is going to clean us up afterwards?
By the way, the expression you are looking for is "contented". :p

Thank you, Tonya. Part of the reason I and other white boys get it is that we, too, can recognize the superiority of black masculinity. We can recognize it, but we can't emulate it. And we can envy you for being able to partake of it.

tonyafox said:
You got it in one, Zagg! Very insightive as always, you always seem to get me.
As for "humbleukwhtboi", you will always be needed - who else is going to clean us up afterwards?
By the way, the expression you are looking for is "contented". :p

Have to say Tonya has pretty much detailed the things that lead white females to serve blacks. Just sucking a bbc and I will cum sometimes...sucking it and thinking about how it will feel in me.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back