The New World Order

What have you done lately to support the NEW WORLD ORDER...

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

WELL? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE????? :mad:

Very good question. Each of us should ask ourselves this every day.

slusaf said:
What have you done lately to support the NEW WORLD ORDER...

WELL? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE????? :mad:

You are correct ZAGG-and for a white guy, I hold you in high esteem because you place value on the NEW WORLD ORDER. For instance, every day I have the pleasure of fucking my wife; but before I fuck her, I literally r..e her with a big fat black dildo and tell her how wonderful it would be if this dildo were real, and how I would rather suck a black man's cock and lick his superior seed from her hot white pussy. I then tell her to close her eyes and imagine Tyrone fucking her as I mount her, always telling her how much better it would be if it were a thick black cock. I know iots may sound far-fetched, but it is entirely true...Each and Every day. If the wench wasn't so well known in the area, I would make her fuck them locally, but I am setting her up for a blackening in Vegas in March...EVERY DAY...

This is her. Real.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Changing the rules one wife at a time...in THE NEW WORLD ORDER...

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

She's sure tasty looking, slusaf. All the best with getting her blacked in LV. We'll hope to hear the details afterward.

slusaf said:
You are correct ZAGG-and for a white guy, I hold you in high esteem because you place value on the NEW WORLD ORDER. For instance, every day I have the pleasure of fucking my wife; but before I fuck her, I literally r..e her with a big fat black dildo and tell her how wonderful it would be if this dildo were real, and how I would rather suck a black man's cock and lick his superior seed from her hot white pussy. I then tell her to close her eyes and imagine Tyrone fucking her as I mount her, always telling her how much better it would be if it were a thick black cock. I know iots may sound far-fetched, but it is entirely true...Each and Every day. If the wench wasn't so well known in the area, I would make her fuck them locally, but I am setting her up for a blackening in Vegas in March...EVERY DAY...

This is her. Real.
Link Removed

Link Removed

In The NEW WORLD ORDER We Simply Must State...

[size=10pt]THE TRUTH[/size]...

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

It was inevitable from the beginning that this would happen. White boys did everything they could for centuries to prevent it, but the forces of nature were too strong. In the end, biology will overcome.

slusaf said:
The Birth of the NEW WORLD ORDER...

Link Removed

The transformation is occurring daily in THE NEW WORD ORDER...

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Racial justice. Racial harmony. And some damned good fucking for the white women who join the movement.
slusaf said:
The transformation is occurring daily in THE NEW WORD ORDER...

Link Removed

In the NEW WORLD ORDER things are IN ORDER...
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

slusaf said:
In the NEW WORLD ORDER things are IN ORDER...

Link Removed
But Sweet Heart, you know I love to see the delicious desserts you make for me!

Link Removed
And the problem is?????

Link Removed
Of course I do! Why wouldn't I????

Link Removed
What are you talking about???? My tongue is always up to the task! I just need to drink enough coffee to keep me awake until HE is finished turning her world upside down and every which way!

Thanks slusaf- These are great!
will

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back