The New World Order

Us useless white bois, with tiny flaccid dicks, were so easily beaten by the so superior blackman. He has our white women, ( moms, wifes, daughters) falling over themselves to not just to illicitly have sex with blackmen. but to blatently, slut and whore themselves with the superior man, and then to deliberatly allow the mselves to be impregnated by that most precious liquid, BLACKMANS CUM SEED. And then give birth to a very healthy and superior black baby. She is not just content then to breed once, but multiple times and submit herself to a life of serving blackmen, and making it a personal crusade to make blackmans life as easy and pleasurable as possible, enlisting the help of her pathetic white, husband, dad, son , to pay the way, for the privelidge of being their cuck , while forever denied the white pussy again. This is " THE NEW WORLD ORDER".

honkyboywimp said:
Us useless white bois, with tiny flaccid dicks, were so easily beaten by the so superior blackman. He has our white women, ( moms, wifes, daughters) falling over themselves to not just to illicitly have sex with blackmen. but to blatently, slut and whore themselves with the superior man, and then to deliberatly allow the mselves to be impregnated by that most precious liquid, BLACKMANS CUM SEED. And then give birth to a very healthy and superior black baby. She is not just content then to breed once, but multiple times and submit herself to a life of serving blackmen, and making it a personal crusade to make blackmans life as easy and pleasurable as possible, enlisting the help of her pathetic white, husband, dad, son , to pay the way, for the privelidge of being their cuck , while forever denied the white pussy again. This is " THE NEW WORLD ORDER".

You stated everything correctly, as a white boy should. But you didn't mention YOUR responsibility, converting white females, cleaning the females afterwards, serving drinks in bed, and putting a bumper sticker on your car accepting the New World Order. Get to it...lol

There are some who will never like it, but there will also be some, who, although they are appalled at the idea at first, become very aroused when they actually see their daughters in the arms of black men.

mistyblack said:
For: honkyboywimp

Link Removed

Misty, thank you for the pics, great and so right, Thank you for correcting me on a cucks duties, to achieve the NEW WORLD ORDER , and will immediattley attend to these matters. I will also, actively search and find superior blackmen to use and abuse my wife and daughters.
They are also in full agreement that whites must serve blacks, and they are faithful to that cause. They dress and advertise themselves as being sluts for the blackman, by their clothing and IR jewellry, and have never turned a blackman down. Yes they are complete and utter black mans whores, as they should be. We as a family welcome your advice and comments in how to improve the life of blackmen, even at the expenses of their own. Thank you once again

It would have been normal centuries ago except for the sustained resistance of white boys. When their resistance was finally worn down, nature took its course.

slusaf said:
Visions of the future, here TODAY, in THE NEW WORLD ORDER...

Link Removed

Zagg said:
It would have been normal centuries ago except for the sustained resistance of white boys. When their resistance was finally worn down, nature took its course.

slusaf said:

Link Removed

If it weren't for "mob mentality" preventing white males from accepting that they are inadequate and that Black Men satisfying their wives sexually for them is a good thing, white males could have accepted their proper place and become loving, helpful cuckolds ages ago.

will

willsrvu said:
Zagg said:

slusaf said:

Link Removed

If it weren't for "mob mentality" preventing white males from accepting that they are inadequate and that Black Men satisfying their wives sexually for them is a good thing, white males could have accepted their proper place and become loving, helpful cuckolds ages ago.

will

And the world would have been a better place for it. But I sympathize with white boys. Acknowledging your own sexual inferiority is a very difficult thing to do.

mistyblack said:
honkyboywimp said:

Misty ... well said as always. Thanks.

You stated everything correctly, as a white boy should. But you didn't mention YOUR responsibility, converting white females, cleaning the females afterwards, serving drinks in bed, and putting a bumper sticker on your car accepting the New World Order. Get to it...lol

Zagg said:
There are some who will never like it, but there will also be some, who, although they are appalled at the idea at first, become very aroused when they actually see their daughters in the arms of black men.

mistyblack said:
For: honkyboywimp

Link Removed

I am very aroused seeing my daughter's pregnancy progress knowing I will soon have a black grandson and watching my wife's relationship grow with her bull

A lot of white boys would love to be in your situation, Craig.

curiouscraig45 said:
Zagg said:

I am very aroused seeing my daughter's pregnancy progress knowing I will soon have a black grandson and watching my wife's relationship grow with her bull

Zagg,

Nine months ago I thought it was helpless ... I was trying everything I could. When I was just honest and admitted my desire to my daughter (already with her black partner) ... it was scarey to admit and awkward at first but she had no problem convincing Beth. So I am just saying keep trying and try to be as honest as the situation will allow. I am very lucky.

Zagg said:

curiouscraig45 said:
Zagg said:

That sounds like good advice, Craig.

curiouscraig45 said:
Zagg,

Nine months ago I thought it was helpless ... I was trying everything I could. When I was just honest and admitted my desire to my daughter (already with her black partner) ... it was scarey to admit and awkward at first but she had no problem convincing Beth. So I am just saying keep trying and try to be as honest as the situation will allow. I am very lucky.

Zagg said:

curiouscraig45 said:
Zagg said:

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed
A few more for you, including this month's magazines..lol

I love this thread, everytime I watch those post of Slusaf, Mistyblack, honkyboywimp, Zagg and others, I get to see the world like I always wanted it to be: Dominated entirely by the black men! Those who have the rightful place to create a NEW WORLD ORDER, by giving the white race the privilege of filling the wombs of every white women they want, in order to give that woman the happiness to carry a black child that, in a closer future, he'll breed others white girls; take every single white male as their slave (in order to repay every single injustice against them) and govern every nation in this world as they always wanted... It would be wonderful to see this new world order to rise, by the powerful cocks of those black warriors and their now devoted white women...! the only thing us, white boys could do, is watch how those black bulls shows us their supremacy by taking everything that once belonged to us, and now no more... we are their pets, our conquerors while we watch them breed our wife/GF/Sister/Mother in front of us... we'll see how their masterful seed roots inside every single egg of those women we love so much, and those powerful black males will show us how those white girls should be treated by REAL men like them!

Our littles and meaningless cocks will witness the fall of the white rule, and the rise of a one that will take what its rightfully theirs: black men supremacy will rise over the entire world!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back