Things are changing for sure!

bethh213

my short fat self!!
[size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Tonight I went to a highschool football game with my younger sister, she just went in the 10th grade. It was the first time I have been since I graduated there a couple of years ago. I'm talking about the deep south too mind you! I was shocked to see how open the white girls were now with their black boyfriends. When I went to school there several girls including myself that went out with black guys but it was mostly kept quiet. Back then sometimes you didn't even know a girl was seeing a black guy until she delivered a pretty mixed baby! lol Tonight I was amazed to so many little girls sitting in the stands either snuggled up to their black boyfriend or sitting between his legs on the bleacher seat below him leaned back aganist his dick!! lol My dad would have killed me for doing that! My sister had been telling me about it, but tonight I saw it for myself. It looked like little girls about 12 and 13 or so were dressed like they were 17 and acting like they were 17! lol I went to the restroom behind the bleachers and just before I made it to the door I noticed a couple in the shadows by a small building all wrapped and kissing. The guy was black and looked like he was my age prolly and the little girl couldn't have been over 13 or so. He had his hand up her little short ass denim skirt while they were lip locked. It was like I wasn't even there!! I know he saw me because he smiled at me when I came back out. She was then leaned into him as he fondled her butt!! Damn. I guess the Moms and dads are all right with it or can't stop it. Even more shocking the school is predominately white so I have no idea where all the black guys came from. I think our team has maybe 6 black players but we are a small school. Believe it or not after the game 3 of our cheerleaders (they are all white) went on the field and hugged and kissed their black boyfriends that were players and walked off the field hand in hand!! That never happened when I was a cheerleader!! I know I am running on...but have yall noticed this in your area?, especially in the deep south? jus saying.... btw if you are wondering i went home alone, but my sister did leave the game with a black boy that was at least my age or prolly older and isn't home yet. But that not unusual, my parents thinks she is at the 5th quarter party at our church. lol[size=10pt] I will go pick her up when she text me! lol[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] ;D

bethh213 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Tonight I went to a highschool football game with my younger sister, she just went in the 10th grade. It was the first time I have been since I graduated there a couple of years ago. I'm talking about the deep south too mind you! I was shocked to see how open the white girls were now with their black boyfriends. When I went to school there several girls including myself that went out with black guys but it was mostly kept quiet. Back then sometimes you didn't even know a girl was seeing a black guy until she delivered a pretty mixed baby! lol Tonight I was amazed to so many little girls sitting in the stands either snuggled up to their black boyfriend or sitting between his legs on the bleacher seat below him leaned back aganist his dick!! lol My dad would have killed me for doing that! My sister had been telling me about it, but tonight I saw it for myself. It looked like little girls about 12 and 13 or so were dressed like they were 17 and acting like they were 17! lol I went to the restroom behind the bleachers and just before I made it to the door I noticed a couple in the shadows by a small building all wrapped and kissing. The guy was black and looked like he was my age prolly and the little girl couldn't have been over 13 or so. He had his hand up her little short ass denim skirt while they were lip locked. It was like I wasn't even there!! I know he saw me because he smiled at me when I came back out. She was then leaned into him as he fondled her butt!! Damn. I guess the Moms and dads are all right with it or can't stop it. Even more shocking the school is predominately white so I have no idea where all the black guys came from. I think our team has maybe 6 black players but we are a small school. Believe it or not after the game 3 of our cheerleaders (they are all white) went on the field and hugged and kissed their black boyfriends that were players and walked off the field hand in hand!! That never happened when I was a cheerleader!! I know I am running on...but have yall noticed this in your area?, especially in the deep south? jus saying.... btw if you are wondering i went home alone, but my sister did leave the game with a black boy that was at least my age or prolly older and isn't home yet. But that not unusual, my parents thinks she is at the 5th quarter party at our church. lol[size=10pt] I will go pick her up when she text me! lol[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] ;D

Too bad i don't live in the deep south :(

Thanks for the report, Beth. The world is changing even faster than some of us predicted twenty years ago. I only wish I could have witnessed the scene you describe.

A very accurate account of what goes on today...everytime I pass a scene like that with a 13 yo white girl and older black I try and at least smile to them both or will say words of encouragement to show my apporval.

its about 12 years of age that white girls get the need for black cock every day.

perfectly normal and most of them flick themselves off hoping to get gang r..ed.

not sure about the gang r..ed part, but honestly at 11 or 12 was when I first remember being attracted to black men and wondering why their butts looked so much more muscular and their bodies were so much more defined than white boys. I remember this from watching football games that were constantly on TV in our house!

bethh213 said:
wondering why their butts looked so much more muscular and their bodies were so much more defined than white boys.

I've heard people say it's the color of their skin that makes them look more defined. haha

I think the future for us white males is limited. white couples will be three people, white husband, white wife, black boyfriend my wife and I have lived like this for over 30 years the white husband provides security and a place to live. looking after the wife 's needs should be left to the boyfriend who is best able to provide for your wife sexual needs and to breed her when he wants to

Congrats. You two were certainly ahead of the curve. This sort of relationship is certainly going to be more prevalent in the future.

Shiner said:
I think the future for us white males is limited. white couples will be three people, white husband, white wife, black boyfriend my wife and I have lived like this for over 30 years the white husband provides security and a place to live. looking after the wife 's needs should be left to the boyfriend who is best able to provide for your wife sexual needs and to breed her when he wants to

Thank You Zagg, we have never looked back she was blacked on our wedding night and 3 babies later we are still together

You are certainly an example for other white couples.

Shiner said:
Thank You Zagg, we have never looked back she was blacked on our wedding night and 3 babies later we are still together

Yes and No, We had a club in southern England many years ago, Black couples invited White couples to join a "closed door community".
You had to be invited by a black male to join, you had to be willing to give your body and soul 100% to black community within the "club" White husband swear to stop having sex with their wives and give her body over to the communities black males for their use. the club was fairly big back then. On our first evening at the club a Kenyan male I knew (My Best Man) and who had invited us to join,
only bareback sex is allowed and your wife was expected to breed, he gave us our first son, a Nigerian (who was also the vet and looked after the white males) gave us our second son and a Jamaican gave us first girl, but he was very well hung and he loved rough sex, as a result my wife was unable to breeding any more and she was very upset.

Thanks. It's good, although not necessary, for children to at least know who their biological fathers are. I presume that all of the children are aware that you are not their biological father.

Shiner said:
Yes and No, We had a club in southern England many years ago, Black couples invited White couples to join a "closed door community".
You had to be invited by a black male to join, you had to be willing to give your body and soul 100% to black community within the "club" White husband swear to stop having sex with their wives and give her body over to the communities black males for their use. the club was fairly big back then. On our first evening at the club a Kenyan male I knew (My Best Man) and who had invited us to join,
only bareback sex is allowed and your wife was expected to breed, he gave us our first son, a Nigerian (who was also the vet and looked after the white males) gave us our second son and a Jamaican gave us first girl, but he was very well hung and he loved rough sex, as a result my wife was unable to breeding any more and she was very upset.

yes we are both very white, our two boy are very black and our daughter is a light brown.
They are all now married and their own families. they are also members of our club

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back