This CUNT needs a biggg black cock up her ass.

PASS 'UM AROUND

I think many white guys want to see white women "degraded" by black men due to "anger issues" they have with the white woman . . . the "C" word is pretty damn harsh (to most women anyway). The black has said BITCH YOU AIN'T SHIT to the black woman and the h... has said FUCK YOU CUNT to the white woman . . . so ya wanna trade :D??

ThickNiggaDick said:
. . . the "C" word is pretty damn harsh (to most women anyway). ....

Such a shame, because "cunt" is such a wonderful word.
It reminds me of exotic fruit, like a ripe mango, juicy and delicious. Mmmm!
Say it slowly and let the n sort of roll before culminating with the t. Cuunnnt. You can almost taste it's salty sweet goodness. My mouth begins to water just imaging it. :p :)

Why do we insist on bastardizing the best words in our language?

Cocksucker.
Next to licking and sucking a warm, juicy, delicious cunt, my most favorite pastime is enjoying a wonderful blow job. Why in the world would anyone want to make the title cocksucker an address of shame and derision when it should be celebrated?
Cocksuckers are wonderful, really good cocksuckers are a fabulous treasure! :)

Yet we bastardize the term and use it as an insult. How can one expect someone to rightfully claim their talent as an excellent cocksucker who loves sucking cock, when we use the word to describe the most reviled in society: dirty cocksucker, cock sucking whore, etc.

Don't get me started on asshole ... :mad:

willsrvu said:
Cocksucker.
Next to licking and sucking a warm, juicy, delicious cunt, my most favorite pastime is enjoying a wonderful blow job. Why in the world would anyone want to make the title cocksucker an address of shame and derision when it should be celebrated?
Cocksuckers are wonderful, really good cocksuckers are a fabulous treasure! :)

Yet we bastardize the term and use it as an insult. How can one expect someone to rightfully claim their talent as an excellent cocksucker who loves sucking cock, when we use the word to describe the most reviled in society: dirty cocksucker, cock sucking whore, etc.

Don't get me started on asshole ... :mad:

There have been times when I've told a girl who was suckin' my dick that she was a pretty, GOOD little cocksucker . . . it's about the only time I ever really use the word "cock" (that's SO white) . . . don't get me started on "asshole" either cuz you know how much I cherish the white woman's booty hole :)

Using "cunt" is all in the context of how it's used. My wife likes being called "Cunt", I use it in an endearing way. "You look so hot fucking your Big Black Daddy you little Cunt". Every word can be used many ways, it all depends on how it's spoken and then taken. As for now, I love seeing my wife's Daddy fuck her cunt, it turns me on more than anything.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back