To Become a Black Cock Whore!

tomascini

502_1000.jpg

Was it my destiny? I don’t know. Was it fate that I would one day assume the role that I am embracing right now of becoming a black cock whore, not just to my husband, but to whichever Black Dom out there who would love to take possession of me?

I have a feeling that such is what my life has made me become. However, the road was never an easy one to take.

I was born and raised in the Bible-Belt region of the States. I have always been a God-fearing white woman that was raised to see Black men as nonexistent to my way of life. But somewhere between me divorcing my first husband and getting married to my second, my life took a drastic change that made me rethink everything that I have been thought about life. Were I still carrying on with my way of thinking prior to me giving myself to Black gods, I probably would have turned into one of those MAGA nuts. But as it turns out, I was saved! I was given a second chance to renounce my ways of how I assumed Black men and women were. Now, I live to worship them in whichever means possible.

My first husband could never comprehend my new lifestyle. He tried talking me from spending time with my Black male friends. There were times when he would go around town looking for me, trying to figure out whichever bull’s den was keeping me late from returning home. My friends never harmed him; if anything, they got a kick out of watching him look shocked when he would enter their bedroom in the middle of them fucking me. He never intruded, though; he knew better than to intrude. My friends would tell him to go wait in the living room like a good boy while they fuck the shit out of me. Sometimes, my husband ended up returning home alone; I would crash at my bull’s place until morning.

You can check out my ex-husband’s confession here: Midnight Phone Call — Cuckold Confession I never realised how precious Black men’s semen is until I started consuming them. I know some ultra-feminist out there might read this and assume that I’m only out for whatever amount of sex I can get from Black gods, but such cannot be far from true. I love being a submissive white whore. So many nights I have spent whoreing myself out to make money for my then Bull, including being submissive towards Black women that wanted me also. I tried to convince my ex-husband to join me, but he was disgusted by my actions. Although he did his best to tolerate me, until the day he found out I’d gotten pregnant and gave birth to a handsome Black baby.

Our divorce was mutual. I stayed lonely for a while, until months later when I hooked up with a white boi online who was in his forties and single. He had read about my exploits and wanted to know if we could get together. I wasn’t intending on fucking him, and he knew that, too. We met, and we then got to liking each other. He proposed to me, saying he has always wanted to get married to a whore like me who loves Black men.

He, too, loves to service Black gods.

I have done my best in recruiting other women close to me, have coached them into the reality of giving their bodies wholeheartedly and happily to the service of Black gods. One of my sister and two of my cousins have been impregnated. I am hopping to find me a Black Master like yourself who will gift me with another child.

Regards,

MabelXXX.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back