Tonya’s fox white girl Guide to the Black Galaxy

xxtase

Mistress Paris, BBC SLUT & PROUD
Real Person
Tonya Fox is a goregous swedish Blacked wife, she is in the IR cuckolding since years, and she learn a lot about Blackman, her experience with superior blackman
made her very curious about the IR relationships, and the Black supremacy, she is very smart and the proof that white women are in their way for total submission to the black race,
in his amazing book, she explian why white women must go black, why us white bois, and hubbies must support her and how we have to do it, how white women worship her black bull
cock, and in wich ways she have to show him her total submission, also you will find in this interactive book a lot of tonya’s hot and amazing stories with Blackmen..

for the first time u can read it ona amazing flash onligne book with zoom and stuff, Tonya hope u like it :)

Link Removed

finbd it here Link Removed

I will do just that....Thank You Tonya Fox!!

You nailed it in every thing you said and I couldn't agree more. This guide definitely needs to be read and followed by more white males and females. It's a great read.

*BLUSH* Hey thanks 4 the mention xxtase! It's not really a book however, just something I was told to write and a friend offered to put it together with some pictures as illustration. I have been getting a lot of feedback from white bois saying it actually helped so something must be working, LOLZ!

ur a godess hunny, just stay the same and share with us ur adventures :))

It's great, nonetheless :)

tonyafox said:
*BLUSH* Hey thanks 4 the mention xxtase! It's not really a book however, just something I was told to write and a friend offered to put it together with some pictures as illustration. I have been getting a lot of feedback from white bois saying it actually helped so something must be working, LOLZ!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back