TOP BLACKED countries & Cities ( WORLD REPORT)

xxtase

Mistress Paris, BBC SLUT & PROUD
Real Person
hello guys ,everybody know that the number one blacked country is the USA falowwed by CANADA, ( please correct me if im wrong)
im creating this topic to know more bout the state of the world black domination, please help us make a world situation by posting your own repports from all over the world, reports are based on your observationson :

daily life, public areas, night clubs, tv, internet, news papers, celebrities, sex clubs.

FRANCE & BELGIUM

Paris and Brussels is almost Black, officially IR city i can tell you, on the street there more blackman /whitewomen couples then other ones, this is crazy more and more younger girls have black boyfriend, they are showing off that they are with black, kisin them realy naughty on the street, metro etc..

on TV , on a comic very populair tv series, a Ir couple are the stars, in some episodes , the girls was talking about the big black dick og her black BF.

ther's a lot of active interracial cuckold groupes, you can read on their topic that a : black bull is needed , more then you can read white women is needed!

in the clubs, most of girls are picked by black, ther' no chance for a white boi to get a girl there. one day a very hot blond was only dancing with a very fat black guy and kissing him, while he was smoking a cigare dont givine a fuck about her.

on the gay boards, black are the most wanted to fuck those white faggots french ass

french girls are crazy about BBc's i can tell you.

HUNGARY

was in Budapest, very gorgeos girls, but not a lot of black guys,hungraian girls crave blackmen :eek:, a lot of my hungrains friends told me that it was a huge fantasy, actulaly they travel to some Ir citeies like brussels to find blacks,

one day in a irish pub in brussels, a hungarian i know who has a BF, told me she loves black guys, and she "pic up " a guy there, and passed the hole night kissing him , i let you imagine how they finish their nite...they crave africains cause they black and very hung

SPAIN

not a lot of Ir couples there, dont know why, if you are from spain just share with us your experience!

ENd of The Report
xxtase

PS : im planing t do a world map after seeing all the reports here! 8)

http://www.imagefap.com/photo/1012652856/23.jpg

http://www.imagefap.com/photo/1853762729/60.jpg

Good idea, xxtase. I lived in the UK for a couple years in the 80s. There were a lot of IR couples. I'd bet that there are even more now. Whenever you put black men and white women together, which is the case in the US and Western Europe, you get coupling.

Was amazed the other day to find out the most common interracial couples in the world are white men and asian women!

Go to any university campus in the country and it's just about all you see.

BlackTop10ins said:
Was amazed the other day to find out the most common interracial couples in the world are white men and asian women!

BlackTop10ins said:

you know everybody knows that asian women préfer stability they choose white bois for this, but you know they know they can get BBc's after ;)

Zagg said:
Good idea, xxtase. I lived in the UK for a couple years in the 80s. There were a lot of IR couples. I'd bet that there are even more now. Whenever you put black men and white women together, which is the case in the US and Western Europe, you get coupling.
zagg ! can you send us more detials about London report ;)

Yes, thats true. Im from Hungary, and our girls are really beautiful they just want BBC

I don't really have anything more to report. I lived in London for a couple of years in the 80s and was surprised at the number of BM/WF couples compared with the US. The disparity in WM/BF couples was even greater. I've only been back for short visits since, so I don't have a sense of whether the proportion has increased or not. If you have any familiarity with British popular culture, (via BBCAmerica, for example), you'll get an idea of how routine BM/WF couples are thought to be. The number of women and couples here on NW is another indication (although the fact that NW is based there--I think--might skew the data). The British (and other Europenas) are still ahead of us, although I believe we'll catch up.

xxtase said:
Zagg said:
zagg ! can you send us more detials about London report ;)

In Portugal I'm seeing many young girls, beautifull white girls, holding hands, kissing and sitting on niggers laps in school yards. I just love it!

J_P said:
In Portugal I'm seeing many young girls, beautifull white girls, holding hands, kissing and sitting on niggers laps in school yards. I just love it!

and most of them are africain immgrants, no job, no money, but they still get the hotest white girls.. guess why ? ;D

xxtase said:
J_P said:

and most of them are africain immgrants, no job, no money, but they still get the hotest white girls.. guess why ? ;D

Because it is natural for white girls to go Black.

I really don't know what country or city is "most interracial". London or Paris may be. But there are a lot of interracial couples in other countries. Eastern Europe still has relatively few Black people, but many girls in these countries are interesting in Black men. The trend is clear - everywhere are Black men, they are with beautiful white girls. Every day more and more whitegirls go Black, more and more whitegirls become a total Blackmen's fucksluts, and this trend is impossible to reverse. The world is getting better ;) The future is total interracial, where white (and other non-Black) women will be just a cumdumps for their Black Masters.

yeah yeah, the think is that the girl's talking , most of girls confess how big are their black lovers , and how fuck them right and the other are just too curious to test that shit

another country i forget : italie , actually the hotest girls in europe , no one love sex like them, are into black also, everybody know that itlain whomen they love big cocks

I can confirm that BM/WF couples are extremely common in London and in many parts of the UK. In fact among young groups, its a common sight to see white girls hanging on the arms of black guys, tarted up for them. Just walking along on the high streets of London is enough to make any white boi realise his place in the new world order.

I've seen it in Manchester, Leeds, and Liverpool as well as London.

depravedfan said:
I can confirm that BM/WF couples are extremely common in London and in many parts of the UK. In fact among young groups, its a common sight to see white girls hanging on the arms of black guys, tarted up for them. Just walking along on the high streets of London is enough to make any white boi realise his place in the new world order.

I come from Switzerland and here there aren't many. So that's why they are very very popular. I know lots of girls that would love to get a black dick! I know only one woman that's gone black before and she said that it was the best sex she's ever had and that she never wants to get fucked by a white boy ever again. I am very lucky myself since I too have a black man in my life that fucks me regularly :)

blackcocklover said:
I come from Switzerland and here there aren't many. So that's why they are very very popular. I know lots of girls that would love to get a black dick! I know only one woman that's gone black before and she said that it was the best sex she's ever had and that she never wants to get fucked by a white boy ever again. I am very lucky myself since I too have a black man in my life that fucks me regularly :)

good for you, it's too sade that blackmen are so rare in eastern europe also, a lot of white hotties are looking for BBc's there, and belive me is not a white sissy fantasy..reality!! eastern european crave blackmen!!

Re: Time Of Drugs In Urine

Normpreot said:
Zyvox Drug Link Removed They will perform poorly at their jobs and will be grumpy and this can have a negative affect on their relationships. http://www.hi-sailor.com/ - ambien for sale

i just report u fuckin spammer !!

Here in Sweden (and all of Scandinavia) we have always been more liberal when it comes to sex, which is why it's like a candy store for Black men and foreigners generally.
White girls enjoying Black sexxing has always been "out in the open" as far back as I can remember.
It's both accepted and encouraged that white girls, single or married, have a lover to keep them happy.
Apart from the various niteclubs and bars, there is also a thriving movement that's known as Bingo Boys.
Some women spend hours playing bingo in the afternoon and it's easy pickings as it's also become a meeting place for foreign guys looking for a bit of afternoon fun.
They need a release for all that pent up cum, we get tp play around and have no-strings excitement, it's a win-win situation.
Interracial fun is not so much a "new world order" here as it's considered fashionable to be seen with a Black stud on your arm.
In fact the husband of a girlfriend of mine got quite concerned recently when other guys weren't paying much attention to her.
He bought her a "hotwife" necklace and some very revealing outfits and actively encouraged her to get a steady lover.
Now their marriage is back on track - go figure!
In Scandinavia there are Black guys everywhere you look and thousands of immigrants are flooding the borders looking for work but mostly looking for a good time so it's easy for any girl of any age or shape to score some fit guy.
There is also a growing Turkish community over here and those guys certainly know how to please a girl.
They shower us with attention, compliments and and we all know they are ready to fuck anyone, anytime.
A dark stranger is always interesting and mysterious in some way and the sex is never boring which is why they are sought out actively.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back