Vacances

Zagg

Zagg is IR obsessed.
I've got a conference in California next week and the wife's best friend lives close by, so we'll be mixing business and pleasure next week. I'll see you all on or about the 23rd. Ciao.

Thanks, Misty, I did. Didn't see very many black folks while I was in San Diego, but I can report of the half dozen or so black men I saw with women, all but one of the women were white.

Probably. But I was mostly stuck in the conference hotel and didn't get very close to the military installations.

mistyblack said:
A lot of Black sailors there...lol

Lots of interracial here in the Bay Area (N. Cal) Zagg, always yummy to see them fucking around with the white girls.

I lived out there many years ago. You are always ahead of most of the country in social trends.

slusaf said:
Lots of interracial here in the Bay Area (N. Cal) Zagg, always yummy to see them fucking around with the white girls.

Zagg,

Wish i knew you were in San Diego. i could have directed you to some areas to see Black Men and White women. i live in San Diego but was at a conference too.

It's possible that I'll be back in that area with more time. I'd be glad to get your guidance.

sdmwc4blk said:
Zagg,

Wish i knew you were in San Diego. i could have directed you to some areas to see Black Men and White women. i live in San Diego but was at a conference too.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back