Video editing prefernces

bound_cuck

I was justing wondering what software people prefer for their video creations. Any tip or pointers you might like to share could prove useful as well for anyone on NW who might want to get creative.

Good video editing software is Adobe Premier Pro or Sony Vegas Pro.

This type of software allows the user to cut and crop video segments and combine into any type of combinations. You can manipulate video - slow it down, speed it up, zoom in to a portion, and apply various effects to the video. Some creative fun.

zugnom said:
I used Windows Movie Maker. The version for XP is MUCH better than the newer "better" version.

Same here. There are no doubt better programs but this one works and was included with XP.

I use the Windows Movie Maker that came with my windows XP too. But I would also like to know of any better movie making programs that would help me to create videos. I still have a few videos that I'm working on but I haven't gotten around to finishing any of them yet.

Javanexx said:
I use the Windows Movie Maker that came with my windows XP too. But I would also like to know of any better movie making programs that would help me to create videos. I still have a few videos that I'm working on but I haven't gotten around to finishing any of them yet.

As I stated upthread, Sony Vegas Pro or Adobe Premier Pro are excellent video editing programs. Check em out.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back