Videos wanted: White girls humiliated and punished by blacks!

K

KKKbitch

Well, the topic said it clear.
Does anyone have a video of white girls been humiliated and punished (hit, choke etc) by black men? Specially fat black men?

super_kid said:
How about vids with mature white women being used/ domininated/humiliated by young black boys?

Well, ok. But I prefer older black men. Fat and hairy.

Here are two good links that are on topic

http://www.xvideos.com/video217022/bigblackcocks_destroy_some_stupid_chicks

http://www.slutload.com/watch/zIcFl6GDFoH/Make-Your-Money-White-Slut.html

Here's one for kkkbitch. Hope she likes it. Found on the net, thanks to the op.

Link Removed

Link Removed

smolder said:
Here's one for kkkbitch. Hope she likes it. Found on the net, thanks to the op.

Link Removed

Link Removed

OMG, this is GREAT! Thank you :-*

KKKBitch, glad you liked the vid. Would like to hear where your interest in this is coming from? Do you have a desire to be dominated by a fat black man, or do you relate with the black men & just enjoy watching these women be dominated, or do you just want to humiliate superior-minded white guys by seeing their women succumb to black cock? Are you in a relationship with a black man or white guy, or both? Just interested what turns you on, if you are uncomfortable sharing just tell me to piss off (or better yet make something up that will make us white guys crazy). Thanks for starting this thread, hope to hear more.

smolder said:
KKKBitch, glad you liked the vid. Would like to hear where your interest in this is coming from? Do you have a desire to be dominated by a fat black man, or do you relate with the black men & just enjoy watching these women be dominated, or do you just want to humiliate superior-minded white guys by seeing their women succumb to black cock? Are you in a relationship with a black man or white guy, or both? Just interested what turns you on, if you are uncomfortable sharing just tell me to piss off (or better yet make something up that will make us white guys crazy). Thanks for starting this thread, hope to hear more.

I'm in an open relationship with a white guy. He knows that i have sex with other men, but he doesn't know that they are black. My "boyfriend" has a nice body, he does work-outs (or how ever you call this in english).
But he has a very tiny cock like the most white guys. I got bored of him and his body and his selfishnes.
Fat guys, specially fat black guys, kinda like raising hell when i'm in bed with them. They are not so selfish and they treat me like queen and like a dirty slut the same time. White guys not even think about doing this.
Well, my "bf" thinks i have sex with other athletic white guys from the gym.
I can't wait he find out the i love black guys who are fat and hairy.

PS: I hope my english is good enough. Blame my teacher, not me ;D

Your English is wonderful. Everything I've seen of you is wonderful. You boyfriend should wake up and see what a queen he has.

KKKbitch said:
I'm i an open relationship with a white guy. He knows that i have sex with other men, but he doesn't know that they are black. My "boyfriend" has a nice body, he does work-outs (or how ever you call this in english).
But he has a very tiny cock like the most white guys. I got bored of him and his body and his selfishnes.
Fat guys, specially fat black guys, kinda like raising hell when i'm in bed with them. They are not so selfish and they treat me like queen and like a dirty slut the same time. White guys not even think about doing this.
Well, my "bf" thinks i have sex with other athletic white guys from the gym.
I can't wait he find out the i love black guys who are fat and hairy.

PS: I hope my english is good enough. Blame my teacher, not me ;D

Wow KKKBitch, that sounds so hot. Please let us know when you tell your bf your desire & his reaction. Now every time I see a fat black man I will not be able to stop thinking of all the humiliating things you would do with him. Things we white guys would love to be able to ask you to do, but would never dream of with our sweet, pure white wives & girlfriends. So you find another lover, with a big black cock, who will ask you do these things. No, he does not ask you, in fact you beg him to make you do this. We would love to hear the humiliating things you do for him that you will not do for your white bf.

So now i find myself playing with my 5 inch white dick thinking of the pleasure you give your black lover. My wife must slowly be realizing she will need to take another lover to experience the satisfaction I struggle to give her. Maybe a fat, hairy black lover who she will beg to make her do such humiliating acts of sexual submission. And maybe someday she will tell me how much she enjoys doing these things to please him, and that she would never do these things for me. Achtung, Baby.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back