WANT TO SEE MY GIRL LOOK LIKE A SLUT FOR BLACK DICK

• Thread starter lilwhtbitchboi4bignigdik
  • Start date
I thought I'd start with your GF, lilwhtbitchboi. She really gets my thing stiff. I jerked off to her picture, imagining her with black hands all over her and a black rod in that mouth. Sorry my aim wasn't very good. I was pretty much out of control while I was coming.

Link Removed

My pleasure, lilwhtbitchboi. There's nothing I like better than beating off, and your GF is great to look at while doing it. I'll definitely do some more.

lilwhtbitchboi4bignigdik said:
mmmmm thanks zagg thats fuckin hott...id love to see u do it to more photos it really gets me hard

They are indeed, John, and they're the reason I missed a week with you-know-who. I will make up for it after the holiday.

johnfreem66 said:
And there are definitely faces that deserve your cum Zagg.

Zagg said:
There are definitely some faces there that I'd like to come all over.

I want to facefuck her!!! She's so pretty. I like the one with the blue eyeshadow best. Imagine how fucked up all that pretty make up would be after she's been giving sloppy head(blow job) I want to see her with my black dick in her mouth and my load in her hair and eyelashes.

now that's what i'm talkin about - i wanna see her with a big black dick down her throat and then gaggin on some a black bulls nut.

iluvwhtwomen said:
I want to facefuck her!!! She's so pretty. I like the one with the blue eyeshadow best. Imagine how fucked up all that pretty make up would be after she's been giving sloppy head(blow job) I want to see her with my black dick in her mouth and my load in her hair and eyelashes.

yes def, would love to see a group of niggers single her out and pump whats in thier nutz all over her face, especially as you and her gfs watch on in horror! get her a black and get her fucked! make sure you have a full battery in the cam too! good luck!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back