What am I?

str8blkman

White girls are the best
Been a proud member of this site for many years now. I love the interaction and the fact that I have a chance to vibe with like minded people. Lately though I have been going through some real changes in my lifestyle choice.So much in fact that it has made me question what I am and where I fit in.

I have always felt that there is some special connection between a black man and a white woman.This site is great because it allows us to openly talk about that bond. For me though it's more then just black worship. The fact is I worship white women. Not in a submissive way but in a way that lets me express my love and desire to be with white women.

I'm that black that believes the saying "It aint know fun if the homies can't have none" So I willingly and gratefully share my white women with all my black friends. I have been very lucky to be with white women who understand and except their role. They know that at any given moment they may be asked to service one,two or all of my friends.

So,what am I? I'm not a cuck cause I'm not into the humiliation side of that life style. I respect it but it's not for me. I'm not really a Dom too because I'm not into BDSM. Oh sure I am the bull in the relationship but I have know problem with my woman having an equal say in things. I cant be the only black that feels this way.So I would love to hear the thoughts of other Niggas in here as well as the whites.

str8blkman said:
So,what am I? I'm not a cuck cause I'm not into the humiliation side of that life style. I respect it but it's not for me. I'm not really a Dom too because I'm not into BDSM. Oh sure I am the bull in the relationship but I have know problem with my woman having an equal say in things. I cant be the only black that feels this way.So I would love to hear the thoughts of other Niggas in here as well as the whites.

Well got dayum black . . . ya gots what they calls "the jungle fever" . . . and ain't no cure neither :-[! Just treatments ;)!

Well got dayum black . . . ya gots what they calls "the jungle fever" . . . and ain't no cure neither :-[! Just treatments ;)!
[/quote]

LMFAO HELL YEAH I DO LOL

Maybe just a voyeur? Do you watch them with other black men? But I think it is probably just your Dom side, I think most Dom-Sub relationships would not be viewed as real BDSM. You likely just enjoy knowing the women are willing to do this because they know it pleases you and they find it excites them due to their submissive desires. Also you may get some pleasure knowing these women prefer black men over white men, and that it is not just one black man who they discovered some special attraction to, but that they would prefer most any black man to some white guy, But you'll have to decide for yourself how much that plays into your relationship with these women.

You're a dom. You don't have to consciously think of yourself as being dominant to actually be dominant. Most (not all but most) black men are dominant in relationships with black women and even more so with white women...and white men.

All of this started from they guy who has a picture of a woman with all kinds of slurs written on her behind. HMMMMMM!??????

mrscondo said:
All of this started from they guy who has a picture of a woman with all kinds of slurs written on her behind. HMMMMMM!??????

Yeah, and what's up with all that gay stuff he be postin'?? HHMMMMM??? At least he posts it in the gay threads and not in the straight threads!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back