What do you truly believe?

Do you truly believe that Black men should own whites?

• Yes, I'm already a slave

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Yes, I own a slave

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Yes, they should in real life

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Yes, but only in fantasies and cucks

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Not at all

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters
I am a total believer in Reparations! And I mean true and real Reparations. It was bad enough that the white slave enslaved the Black Race, but now we are realize that an inferior white race enslaved a Superior Black Race. So yes I believe that the Black Men and Black Women should own inferior white slaves. This should be part of the Reparations package.

I believe that even in the slave days whites were pleasing those black cocks- and black women - they just did not speak of it

I don't think that black men want to own whites. They just want to bang white women, and they are doing a pretty good job of that as it is.

depends can white own as well blacks? if so then yes.

i am all for slavery. nothing wrong with owning another human being. what i have a problem with is beating your slave bloody when they fail to wash your car just right or commit some other very minor problem. in this case owner gets a bullet to the head for being an idiot and a threat to my species. yes i have very strange ideas. i also take pride in the face that my ancestors helped Cortez kill the Aztecs. not a great thing to say in a history class at a very liberal university lol.

I guess that the immediate question that comes to mind is, Is it then okay for you to be a slave?

jasonkramer said:

i am all for slavery. nothing wrong with owning another human being. what i have a problem with is beating your slave bloody when they fail to wash your car just right or commit some other very minor problem. in this case owner gets a bullet to the head for being an idiot and a threat to my species. yes i have very strange ideas. i also take pride in the face that my ancestors helped Cortez kill the Aztecs. not a great thing to say in a history class at a very liberal university lol.

oh yeah. unlike most people when i make absolutes i do include my self. with that being said, i am not sure what the requirements would be for slavery. you could perhaps have certain crimes be punishable by enslavement. could work possibly, but i find displaced punishment to be more effective when dealing with people. your more likely to behave if you know your wife will be enslaved rather than you. i have papers to write so i wont put too much effort in figuring that out.

Zagg said:
I guess that the immediate question that comes to mind is, Is it then okay for you to be a slave?

jasonkramer said:

im a black owned white sissy, totaly belive in black supremacy, already a BBC only, i dont fuck other races, and i serv blackmen even when they are not that big, i create blog about black supremacy, a facebook groupe to promot bkackmen and attract and convert white women, we had like 122 member in 2 weeks and im so happy, im present in every board website, network promoting BBC, and i make the graphics of the exellent tanya foxx ebook white women guide to the black galaxy, im so proud...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_111093828960085&ap=1

Maybe we could do it by drawing lots.

jasonkramer said:
oh yeah. unlike most people when i make absolutes i do include my self. with that being said, i am not sure what the requirements would be for slavery. you could perhaps have certain crimes be punishable by enslavement. could work possibly, but i find displaced punishment to be more effective when dealing with people. your more likely to behave if you know your wife will be enslaved rather than you. i have papers to write so i wont put too much effort in figuring that out.

Zagg said:

jasonkramer said:

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back