What Scares You about Black Men?

vera said:
My biggest concern with black men is this: As they progress in society, become the money lenders, the community support, the makers-and-shakers, our protectors, in essence, the "Man", will they, like the white men before them, become soft, feminine, girlish, and weak. A review of all past empires, movements, or epochs, shows the same course.... success and plenty leads to laziness and softness. I would hate to think that one day it will be black men who become the "cunts" of society and some other group, perhaps Arabs, or Asians, will rise to be the Real Men.

No. I believe that blacks will break that cycle. They don't know how to be soft, that is only a weakness that is embedded in the white psyche. And possibly Asian as well.

They have a certain stature and raw power that can be a bit intimidating.

I agree with you ErinG but it's also the raw power & stature that is also irresistable.

Let's face it, most people go on roller coaster rides for the thrill and excitement.
You know its safe but it feels dangerous and gives you a rush of adrenelin as you try to hold on as hard as you can - a white knucke ride which leaves you breathless.
You know you are going to survive but you get violently thrown about and you think you're going to die sometimes.

And just like having sex with Black guys, it can be scary but you just want to go again as soon as your pulse gets back to normal :)

What a ride! ::)

Agreed., but it is that intimidation that is part of the magic. White guys just lay there and let you take control. Black guys always take control.

Wise words from someone who's only 20, I wish I was that informed when I was your age my dear.
I'm afraid I wasted my youth on mostly whitebois until only a few years ago I experienced the "awakening".
However in saying that, one of the great things about Black sexxing is that they really have no age limits.
I know a women in her late 50's who is still getting Prime Black Meat, she's positively glowing afterwards ;)

Just as Black guys from 18 to 80 are sought out by us, it's encouraging to know that they too appreciate all types of women for their sexuality and not just the young hotbodies.

Real Men actively seeking real women for mutual sexual pleasure, Mmmmmm!

There is hope for us all! :p

I totally agree. I first experienced it on exchange in Europe and it changed my life. Why would any girl want that whining pseudo-emo guy in university when they can have someone who takes control :) Good to hear that you keep up with the fun though, like any girl should.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back