What would be the most humiliating thing in Cuckolding?

What would be the most humiliating thing in Cuckolding?

• Total voters
most humiliating would be a black dominant bull fucking my wife like she needs it and make me clean her cunt after he shoot his load in her. Then he makes me clean his cock too. He holds my head and pisses in my mouth.

Having your wife bury her face in a motel room full of Niggah's buttholes (giving multiple Rim Jobs) then taking multiple GB Facials then making your kiss / lick her face with Niggah Spunk & Ass Stink all over her mug!

Being outed at work after wife starts dating and sleeping with another employee/friend at the office without your knowledge is pretty bad.

It isn't the actual act(nothing new) that is humiliating it is the fact that everyone else knew and having to find out after the fact by a third person what was going on.

babymaker8 said:
watching a much older black man say in his late sixtys seduce your sexy young wife get into her panties as you watch him , then fuck your wife bareback and unprotected you use condoms with his big fat black cock her with her legs rapped around his big black ass as he powers his massive black cock up her tight young hot married twat then he cums right up her cervix knocking your wife up with his potent black cum you can do nothing to stop her getting herself pregnant to him

ohh yesyesyesyes my thoughts exactly. and the white young hubby just watches as his young beautiful shapely white wife get her pussy filled with the old Black man's cock..and..she loves it!! afterwards...the next night...the old 60's Black man has her hubby and her take Him down to the local corner Black lounge where many of His old old Black friends hang out. none of His friends there are below 60 and range up to 85 years old..and the young white wife and her weak white hubby are the only whites there...

firedrop2007 said:
Being outed at work after wife starts dating and sleeping with another employee/friend at the office without your knowledge is pretty bad.

It isn't the actual act(nothing new) that is humiliating it is the fact that everyone else knew and having to find out after the fact by a third person what was going on.

Yes this is humiliating. I had a girlfriend when I was about 20 who on a work night out said very openly to a black employee that she thought he was the sexiest man in the team and anytime he wanted her she would be waiting. There followed a discussion by the white women there about how sexy black men are. He sat there grinning and us whiteboys tried to make a joke of it. But we all felt a bit pissed at the women, who loved the fact of our discomfort.

From that day forward he would joke about when he was going to take her and some of the other females joined in. They made out it was a joke but they all knew she was serious. Then one day he decided to take her. He just offered her a lift home and she went. Everybody knew what was happening. When I spoke with her about it she apologised but said it was everything she had hoped it would be. I Hung on in for about a month but meetings with all 3 of us there were awkward. Also at home time she only left with me after checking he didn't want her first. He kept her on a string. Fucking her a few times a week while pursuing, and getting, other women.

The Xmas party was final straw when he brought a date and my gf instead if getting pissed with him took it out on me. Saying she would have to put up with my worm tonight. The women on our table screamed with laughter. I eventually started crying which gave her more chances to patronise me and say the little boy's upset. I stormed out. When I went around the next day to patch things up he was already there. He made me apologise for embarrassing her then he told me to leave. Within a couple of weeks I had left the company.

my wife and i out in a restaurant and a Black man well dressed and with obviously plenty of money, approaches our table and sits down next to my wife...without being invited to. He eyes my eye continually. her look and mine is on eof shock that He is so forward. i start to say something to Him but He hushes me instantly with a wave of His hand. He's larger than me and i instantly and automatically feel weak. my wife sits with her legs crossed but the look on her face soon turns to pleasure as His words woo her more than i ever could. close by the next table the couple watch out of the corner of their eyes as the Black man now cozy ups to my wife. im instantly shushed again....her beautiful face is now filled with laughter and smiles. little to nothing i can do..feeling weak and iept as His Black hand holds her hand. i see her shifting around in her chair...more moving and He is closer to my wife. His other hand touches her stocking leg and i instantly see a shutter come over her face. she then willingling opens her legs giving the Black man fullaccess to her white and now wet married pussy....

Great poll question.

Having endured a chastity device for just a short time, I picked that one.

There's something about having the symbol (and flesh) of your manhood locked away that immediately devalues you as a male.

When I was "on display" it was unbearably humiliating. The women in the room loved it. They congratulated my woman friend for taking control. The white males were curious but very reserved, especially around their wives. You could see the wives plotting and planning on how they could put their husbands in a chastity device, too.

There was one Black gentleman. He seemed very self-satisfied and relaxed. He knew who was king.

The white guys were very curious but didn't want to stare.

Getting beat down by a big black black and then as you are writhing in pain and humiliation; you watch him put his big black cock in every hole of your wife or girlfriend. You watch as he fucks her long and hard realizing your girl has never been pleasured like that by you. Finally he shoots huge wads of his semen in her resulting in a pregnancy.

The most humiliating thing for me would be to find out my ex-husband is a better cock sucker than me!

Being made to clean his car on our driveway so the neighbours raised a few eyebrows as he was inside the house and inside my wife!

Or being out in a restuarant with them both watching them eat and flirt together as I sit meekly at the table, then before we go, just as the waitress brings the bill over he lifts his shoe up and i shine it with my tie before i kiss it and address him as Sir in front of the waitress

Made to wear a sexy french maid uniform and wait on my wife and her bull as they fuck each other silly, then clean up their juices from each other while he fondles and manhandles me.

Actually non of the above. I had the pleasure of kissing a white woman full on the mouth after she sucked a black cock and got a facial. It didn't feel humiliating at all. In fact it felt great and the mix of black sperm and dark red lipstick tasted even better.
Being f...d to suck a black cock? Well the black guy won't have to force me very hard I tell you.

being too pathetic for the superior man to take the time to humiliate you. you got to be pretty bad to be denied humiliation.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back