Where to Cum?

tomascini

Some prefer cumming on the back of the woman's ass, others love it when it's shot deep inside her ... some prefer it all over the face, while others love swallowing it all.

Which is your favourite place to cum on?

I love it when I spread it like butter all over the woman's round butt.

I love to cum on my gfs butt, but I accidentally gave her a facial the other day (she gave ne a handjob, rested her head on my shoulder...and we both weren't prepared for the huge load I shot...hehe).
I also fantasize about cumming on her feet. Don't forget the boobs! Nice to see the cum there.
Aren't all parts of a female body worth cumming on?

My favourite place to cum is deep inside white cunt. I love to look in the eyes of a white female as my black cock pumps cum deep inside her cunt. My second favourite place is to cum in her mouth. My third favourite is to cum in the blue eyes of white females. I love to see my gobs of black cum cling off the eyelashes. Where I never cum is inside the ass. Why would I cum inside a white ass when I can cum inside a white cunt? That's why two cents.

Hi guys. Just wanted to add a female point of view...

I just love it when a guy comes deeeeep inside me. It's amazing ::) I also like it when guys shoot their loads in my mouth. YUMMY ;)

Hmm, if I could pick I would love to see my wife take a load in her mouth and then see it smeared all over her face as her black lover wiped his cock all over her. My wife will give me a blowjob or handjob, but when it comes time to unload it must stay away from her face. My second favorite place would be in her ass and all over her butt, again an area I am not allowed to enjoy. I would love to see her submit to a dominant black lover and allow him to enjoy these pleasures that I am denied. Then everytime we kiss I would know she had enjoyed the taste of his cum, or when I see her pretty butt I would know he had staked his claim there. So of the choices I actually am allowed to cum my favorite is probably into a pair of her panties that I furtively jack off with.

My favorite place to nutt is in a chicks mouth....Its an incredible sensation that makes my knees buckle and makes me want to scream at the top of lungs.....My second favorite place is on a a womans face, tits, and stomach. The absolute look of surprise/lust that a woman gives after being thouroughly fucked then having a huge load coat her body is priceless!! ;D

With me I guess it depends the mood. If a black man is making love to me and I am really into it I love to feel his hot cum drench the inside of my pussy. On the other hand if we are just fucking, I love for him to cum in my mouth. All that said, it ultimately is his choice to cum where ever he wants to and I will gladly ALWAYS accept it where ever he decides.

I like driving hard and shooting deep inside a tight pussy, but a close second is in a girl's mouth and watch her smile while she swallows it.

bethh213 said:
With me I guess it depends the mood. If a black man is making love to me and I am really into it I love to feel his hot cum drench the inside of my pussy. On the other hand if we are just fucking, I love for him to cum in my mouth. All that said, it ultimately is his choice to cum where ever he wants to and I will gladly ALWAYS accept it where ever he decides.
You are a PERFECT WOMAN!!!

I like where you're coming from... no pun intended lol.

As for me, I like to cum deep inside that tight white pussy. My ex loved it when I came on her stomach. She liked to play with it and make cum circles around her belly button, and then scoop some up with her finger and swallow it.

bethh213 said:

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back