Where white boys should cum

usually i have been told to deposit my cum in the toilet. this seems like a fitting place for a white boy to jerk off into.

MY HUSBAND ALWAYS CUM IN THE FLOOR OR IN MY FEETS SHOES BOOTS ETC ,,, only my lover can cum inside me jejejejje is sooo nasty look my husband doing that

Thats what kleenex tissues are for. We whiteboys need not bother our pretty whiteladies when theres so many niggers trying to get in their panties.

always had the hot thought that whiteboys should cum into a jar and keep saving up their cum, and then women can use that as lubricant for when BBCS fuck their assholes...

Good thread and interesting answers. I would go with:

1. Directly into toilet so it can be flushed away into the sewer.
2. Directly onto the bare soles of a gorgeous 'Black Only' white woman.
3. Directly into your own mouth (if you're flexible enough).

Good answers and a good question. I follow the most suggestions.

1. Directly into the toilet, where it belongs to.
2. Into the hand or a paper and than into the toilet.
3. Into a trash can.
4. On the floor and clean it up.

5. I also like to cum into a condom. I think it's a save way to handle whites cum, so it can't do mischief.
6. Once a woman f...d me to cum on a picture of her and lick it up then. That was very humiliating. On the other site I've never cum that much. The woman was impressed. It was almost comparable with Blacks amount. (Of course in quantity not quality ;D )

I'm of the opinion that we little-dicked whiteboys should only cum if and when allowed on our wives and girlfriend's pantyhose/stocking feet. There is nothing like the feeling of a sheer nylon female foot teasing a tiny white penis.

I'm of the opinion that we little-dicked whiteboys should only cum if and when allowed on our wives and girlfriend's pantyhose/stocking feet. There is nothing like the feeling of a sheer nylon female foot teasing a tiny white penis.

my wife and her boyfriend make me slip two condoms on one over the other as they say my weak watery cum in vile and when i cum in to the condoms i have to flush it

My wife releases me from my cage once a fortnight, where im then told to jerk off into a tumbler glass. Wifes master then places it in the microwave , daughter presses start, my watery thin cum is boiled. Im then told to wash cock(clit), and then caged again for another fortnight. THIS IS HOW MASTER WANTS THINGS DONE.
this is very interesting method to kill your worthless sperms. you have very creative master.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back