White couple from europe

Eurocucks

Hello all!
This wants to be a little topic just to introduce ourselves. We are a white couple from europe, both pretty new to interracial/cuckolding world in real life, but real good experts about it in our own fantasies :)
I'm a white 31yo cuckyboy from Italy and my girlfriend is a nice curvy 22yo brunette from east europe. We have decided some weeks ago to move into the real world by little steps, and we are looking for some nice Black guy with a dominant sexual attitude to make friends. It is important for us to underline that we are not looking for a rude, trash talking guy who would only bother us with dirty stupid questions to fill his hormonal urges, but we would like to get in touch with someone to build up a nice friendship and make it grow by time.
If someone is interested, my private messages box is available. Hopefully, with girlfriend approval, we will be able to move forward and share private contacts and more ;)

Bye :)

We are located in middle of europe and we can move in this range (austria-northern italy as far).
My girlfriend is light dark long haired, 165 cm, curvy body with natural huge boobs :)

post some pictures of your wife so the superior black will see her

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back