White Girl Skipped School

debra said:
Everyone is a bit different even those who serve gladly as Kristie is discovering. The important thing is that for girls like Kristie and Ali that they understand they aren't alone. They need positive reinforcement from older whites as well as their young friends. In the absence of parents who understand others like what is happening here makes a huge difference. One thing both Kristie and Ali could use is seeing other white whores being used/abused and how they respond positively to this treatment. Once Kristie gets past the "Ty is fucking someone else" temporary hangup if she could see Ty use/abuse an experienced whore and watch as the whore willingly gives her white body to him with NO conditions it will help her tremendously. With a safe place like Ty now has then I feel confident this will happen.

The other thing the girls need to understand is the role bi/les plays in all of this. Every black man I have known wants his whores to be be bi/les. Some of us were bi/les before being blacked (and some of us are strongly bi/les) and some after...but pretty much we all are. A number of whores discover that it was something they were missing until they were told to go down on another pussy by their bulls and now they understand what the rest of us enjoy.

Did you have anyone to help you or were you left to guess your way through?

Jockboy... you are also giving them a safer place to explore this.

kristie's coming over with ty tonight.

just had a long conversation with kristie. she texted, i told her to come over so we could talk. she was upset about ty fucking around on her, so i gave her the 411 on what i know about the black m.o., and also fed her the info. you guys have provided about white girls who date niggers.

i think this reaction is typical -- the emotion, the jealousy, wanting ty to want only her. but, as i explained, that's not what's going to be, so she either has to accept it or realize he's gone. i was kind to her, and understanding, but also honest. told her that ty cares about her, but that he also loves white pussy, and that she's gonna have to share him if she wants him. told her that he obviously likes her because he keeps coming back to her for more.

i told her to stop trying to mold or change him, to stop the fighting and crying when with him -- that's no fun for him -- and to be a good time for him. she said ty has been talking to her about getting with his friends, and she's resisted. i told her she can't fight that, either....that if ty wants her to suck his bro's black dick, she should suck it...and that if he wants her to get fucked, she should let the black fuck her, and she should enjoy it.

after about 75 min. or so of talking, i think i got through to her. she admitted that she wants to hold on to ty, so she knows she has to be the one who accepts him and what he wants.

kristie and i also talked about ali, and ali kept calling her a "fucking slut."

again, i got kristie to understand that she has to be patient with ali and be the big sis....that's better for her and ali in the end. she did get ali on birth control, which is probably good since kristie says ali is not just fucking one black. sounds to me like ali is outta control right now, which is ok with me lol

k. says that ali wants to come over here tonight with her and ty, but she didn't give her an answer yet.

what do u guys think? should i tell k. to bring ali along?

Tough call, depends on her age, ya don't want to end up on dateline. You and k have a relationship, you can trust her. I think A coming over will throw every thing off.

It's Ty's decision as to whether he wants Ali there. Something that Kristie and Ali need to understand that it is always the black's choice. Just as it is to whether he wants Kristie (or Ali) to fuck anyone he tells them too.

Jockboy,

Wow great work. I think if you can try to shape the situation to get ali involved also ... but ultimately the others are correct ... it is ty who should dictate the situation.

V/R
Curious Craig

Of course, there are already other niggers who are going to have something to say about what Ali does.

debra said:
It's Ty's decision as to whether he wants Ali there. Something that Kristie and Ali need to understand that it is always the black's choice. Just as it is to whether he wants Kristie (or Ali) to fuck anyone he tells them too.

kristie and ty were here last night.

some talk before the sucking and fucking started. the conversation went well, with kristie agreeing to go along with ty on just about everything, until ty mentioned ali. kristie knew better than to get all pissed and bitchy, but it was clear she was bothered by it all, and resistant.

ty made it clear to k. that he was "gonna be the black" he always was, and that meant doing whatever the fuck he wanted. he wanted her to come over for awhile....long story short, she couldn't come over because she was "out with her friends." k. told me that ali is good at covering her tracks when she goes out, and knows how to keep her father happy.

this just shows that zagg is right -- other niggers definitely have a say in what ali does and who she fucks. no doubt she's the kind of girl who's going to be passed around a lot, and she won't mind that at all. i'd like to have the video of what happened to that little slut last night.

no watching at all for me last night. ty and kristie went straight to the bedroom. it did get really loud -- neither one cares lol he was fucking her so hard the bad was bouncing, so her pussy still works for him. k's favorite line was "fuck me, baby" and ty's favorite lines were "u like this black dick, u fucking bitch" and "u such a fucking slut."

they left here a little before midnight so kristie could get home "on time." i didn't get to watch, but they left me with very soaked bedsheets. the scent of white pussy juice and hot black sweat was pretty strong, and intoxicating. i'd love to lick out her pussy after ty fucked her.

Any way you can get a view into that bedroom so that you can watch the proceedings in addition to just hearing them (and cleaning up the results after)? Drill a little hole in a wall, or something?

jockboy said:
kristie and ty were here last night.

some talk before the sucking and fucking started. the conversation went well, with kristie agreeing to go along with ty on just about everything, until ty mentioned ali. kristie knew better than to get all pissed and bitchy, but it was clear she was bothered by it all, and resistant.

ty made it clear to k. that he was "gonna be the black" he always was, and that meant doing whatever the fuck he wanted. he wanted her to come over for awhile....long story short, she couldn't come over because she was "out with her friends." k. told me that ali is good at covering her tracks when she goes out, and knows how to keep her father happy.

this just shows that zagg is right -- other niggers definitely have a say in what ali does and who she fucks. no doubt she's the kind of girl who's going to be passed around a lot, and she won't mind that at all. i'd like to have the video of what happened to that little slut last night.

no watching at all for me last night. ty and kristie went straight to the bedroom. it did get really loud -- neither one cares lol he was fucking her so hard the bad was bouncing, so her pussy still works for him. k's favorite line was "fuck me, baby" and ty's favorite lines were "u like this black dick, u fucking bitch" and "u such a fucking slut."

they left here a little before midnight so kristie could get home "on time." i didn't get to watch, but they left me with very soaked bedsheets. the scent of white pussy juice and hot black sweat was pretty strong, and intoxicating. i'd love to lick out her pussy after ty fucked her.

Zagg, totally agreed. Tell me you or any of us wouldn't have every inch of your house wired by now?

I can't see not spending whatever it cost to put an IR hidden camera into that bedroom. If it meant not eating for a week, go hungry and enjoy the show. Too many options for hidden, wireless cameras which could be linked to your TV in the living room/den and also video captured. While they are fucking, you could be sitting on the couch doing whatever and also play it back later. No one would know but you. Even better would be one day when you start getting leftovers from one of the sisters or a friend. Get her on her knees so she can't see the TV, turn on the video with no sound, watch Ty or whoever ravage the slut of the moment while you get sucked off. Matter of fact, I might mention to Ty at some point about a barter system for your time and access to your house. Doesn't seem like a stretch for you to catch seconds, thirds or just a BJ after every one has had their turn since you are enabling them to meet whenever they desire. I'd appeal to Ty and see if you couldn't start getting some clean up duties, which you are craving.

You're crazy if you don't exercise any/all options open to you jb. Too many good chances to expand this situation.

And as far as Ty or anyone else knowing about the cameras, I don't see that as an issue. I don't see any requirement to divulge any information. They are in your house taking advantage of your protection and access. You're not going to sell the images or video, use it for malicious purposes, etc. There's no reason you shouldn't get something out of it in return for your "hospitality". If this was a privacy issue, you'd leave anytime they came over. So to me, there's no difference in sitting with your ear pressed up against the door listening than watching a hidden video camera. Once you've crossed the threshold, go the fucking distance.

disavowed, ur right in that i do need to go further and get this thing moving.

i've been really cautious, maybe too cautious, but i still have time. i've tried to consider a lot of different angles, including the racist mofo across the street. if he found out i was letting kristie meet niggers here, i don't know what he'd do or who he'd send after me. i also don't want to piss off ty, even though i realize he's the one getting access to my house. ty is not a black to mess with.

the ali situation is something else i have to consider. i'm thinking that if ty ever wants to meet her here, it's going to have to be in the (secluded) driveway. don't think i want to take the chance of them fucking in the house. of course, i know ty could take her anywhere to fuck in the car, so i don't know if that'd work for him. from what i can tell, ali will spread her legs anywhere.

i'm going to look into some video cams for the house right after the holidays. in the meantime, i took the doorknob off the bedroom they fuck in. someone suggested it earlier, so i'm going to tell ty the lock was broken, etc. i'll make sure the other bedrooms aren't "ready" for fucking.

someone asked about kristie's mom. she works, and is pretty nice looking. smaller tits, but a nice ass. she's not hardcore racist like tom, but she does make comments about "black boys," and it's clear she doesn't want her daughters to be influenced by blacks or black culture. of course, this makes me more eager to see a black fuck the shit out of her.

Caution is the order of the day, JB. If you spook anyone, it's over and you get nothing. And thanks for the info about Mom.

zagg, thanks a lot for ur words about being cautious.

for a very cautious guy, i'm doing ok here, i think. some guys are after me to move faster and fastest, but too many mistakes can be made that way. i not only don't want to mess this up with the white sluts and ty, but i don't want trouble from anyone else, either.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back