White Slave Academy: Lesson 1

Maybe some clips of black guys rougly treating white women like whores, then some clips of white women kicking the shit out of white men?

"She treats you like THEY treat her..."

estirpe said:
Hi to everyone!!

I'm working in the new chapter. I'd like that you give me some ideas to include in my new edition. I think that we can make a veri nasty BBC composition.

I'm waiting for your ideas.

See you soon!!

How about a compilation of celeb hotties like Megan Fox etc intercut with IR scenes (that don't show the face). Sort of like a Celebs go black vid. The possibilities are endless.

well if anything your next comp has to have some gaped asses. Some serious ass to mouth play and the bigger the cock the better. Can't wait to see it...I have a feeling its going to be epic.

estirpe said:
Hi to everyone!!

I'm working in the new chapter. I'd like that you give me some ideas to include in my new edition. I think that we can make a veri nasty BBC composition.

I'm waiting for your ideas.

See you soon!!

1st of all, great video.

since the next lesson is about anal I would love to see some Annette Schwarz, Aline, Gia Paloma & Flower Tucci (all have some good anal scenes with black cock).

A real masterpiece!
I look forward to another sequel, especially because the lesson about anal sex with Black men will be very important and interesting for us tranny "girls"! :)

Just wanted to say thanks for the re-up. How are things going on the sequel? That first vid has got to be one of my all time favorite ir comps. To say that I'm really looking forward to the second one would be an understatement....

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back