White women fuck black cock while husband watches

It's cool for the husband to watch, as long as he knows his place in the situation, and knows all his White wife's holes are forever Black owned.

anothertexasredhead said:
mrscondo said:
I would never let my husband watch. It would spoil my groove and mood. He'd complain like a little bitch.

I agree Mrs. C...I dont even want him KNOWING let alone there!

Make it three of a kind!

That is *my* time. Sex is not a spectator sport. You are either in the game or you're not. :D

well, i don't think I'd mind spectators lol just not him, like you said it's "my" time, and although I havent been in anything but one on one sex, I am not opposed to others being there or joining in depending on the situation, I'd be lying if i said i wasn't a little more than bi curious too

well, i don't think I'd mind spectators lol just not him, like you said it's "my" time, and although I havent been in anything but one on one sex, I am not opposed to others being there or joining in depending on the situation, I'd be lying if i said i wasn't a little more than bi curious too

I'm not opposed to others joining either ;) ... but the idea of being watched and only watched just creeps me out.

YES! i can definitely agree with you there lol....especially my HUSBAND! gawd no!

Husbands are sort of like children — they are happier and easier to control when you keep them in the dark. ;)

nikki said:

I'm not opposed to others joining either ;) ... but the idea of being watched and only watched just creeps me out.

On a stage, etc., it might freak me out, but at Spring Break, it's so common, that half the people don't bother watching, or they are doing somebody else. But I don't like me getting balled while 3-4 people watch, as I normally don't do gangbangs, trains, or whatever (Spring Breaks are exceptions...lol). But if my bf didn't know I was doing anything, then it might be a problem...lol

mistyblack said:
On a stage, etc., it might freak me out, but at Spring Break, it's so common, that half the people don't bother watching, or they are doing somebody else. But I don't like me getting balled while 3-4 people watch, as I normally don't do gangbangs, trains, or whatever (Spring Breaks are exceptions...lol). But if my bf didn't know I was doing anything, then it might be a problem...lol

I'm so dissappointed I didn't get into blacks until after college. Spring breaks would've been even better. :p

nikki said:
I'm so dissappointed I didn't get into blacks until after college. Spring breaks would've been even better. :p

Who says you have to stop taking a spring break just because your college days a done? You can still take a trip to NEGRIL to getcha self some black dick.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back