Whiteboi's see your destiny

whitesissydani

My Ass For Black Men
http://amateur-tgirls.blogspot.com/

Found this online today. Lots of whiteboi amateur t-girls that many BBC would love to make scream!

I don't know why no one has commended you on the blog find yet, but let me say it is fuckin awesome!! Thanks for posting!!

Us white bois aren't so useless. We have two holes to offer for use to gay/bi black guys and a mouth to clen up black and white women after the black guys have finished with them. We can also be used for feminization, a sound caning/whipping and other forms of degradation by dominant blacks.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Slavetoebony said:
Us white bois aren't so useless. We have two holes to offer for use to gay/bi black guys and a mouth to clen up black and white women after the black guys have finished with them. We can also be used for feminization, a sound caning/whipping and other forms of degradation by dominant blacks.

SO TRUE!
Black Women should be encouraged to make use of our mouths for their pleasure as well as for clean up.

Even "straight" Black Men should be able to enjoy using our mouths and throats as convenient cumdumps without feeling it makes them any less straight as long as they adhere to the Bill Clinton philosophy that a blow job isn't sex!

will

White guy in supporting role.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

whitesissydani said:
http://amateur-tgirls.blogspot.com/

Found this online today. Lots of whiteboi amateur t-girls that many BBC would love to make scream!

Thank you for this. It's been awhile since my first visit to this site - totally forgot about it. Amazing new content. :)

Slavetoebony said:
White boys love to serve black men.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed
and they beg for ...
Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed :-*

nuances4 said:
Slavetoebony said:
White boys love to serve black men.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed
and they beg for ...

Link RemovedLink Removed :-*

oh yes we beg for big fucking black black cocks!!! Awesome awesome awesome!!!!

Another feminine boy for black cock
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

More white boyz serving and servicing hot black men
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Slavetoebony said:
Link Removed

One can only imagine this to be a young Black Man sharing his white cocksucker with his Father or other elder family member. Wish it were me.

will

My destiny is here !!! Today, while sucking my black boyfriend's cock, I begged him to make me his slave. As I worked to take him all the way down (He's LONG !!!), he started to tell me how I will be treated, now that he's going to be my black master. He has a lot of experience with all this, but I was just a little curious when this all started.
As he fucked my slave pussy, I totally gave myself to him, and although I never would have thought of ANYTHING like this just a year ago, I'm happy and fulfilled and ready to begin my new way of life, as a sissy to a sexy black master.
I never believed any of these posts. I looked at them as pure fantasy, but this is real.
And I'm thrilled, to have found my true purpose.
Kisses,
Master's new sissy

Mmmmmm, lucky white boys are getting all that hard BBC, I'm jealous :)

Slavetoebony said:

Link Removed

Given the fact there are far more "males" than females now, this is not far from a soon to be reality. I for one welcome my role as a girl for a strong confident Black Man. :-*

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back