Whiteboy Beatdown....

I don't consider myself a violent person but there is nothing that I can think of that turns me on like like seeing a cute black guy beating down a white boy!! I have personally caused several white boys to get their ass stomped. I love it seeing a so-called tough looking cowboy type redneck bruised and bloody from getting his dumb ass humiliated by a gorgeous black GOD! Believe me, the part of the country I come from there are plenty of stupid redneck white bitch bois. ;D

bethh213 said:
I don't consider myself a violent person but there is nothing that I can think of that turns me on like like seeing a cute black guy beating down a white boy!! I have personally caused several white boys to get their ass stomped. I love it seeing a so-called tough looking cowboy type redneck bruised and bloody from getting his dumb ass humiliated by a gorgeous black GOD! Believe me, the part of the country I come from there are plenty of stupid redneck white bitch bois. ;D

You just doin it right Beth ;)

http://whiteboysubmission.blogspot.com/
keep it going - this is great!

Sasha said:
its the only way white bois turn me on

when they are being mistreated

for doing nothing

other than being white and having stupid stumpy clits.

gets me so hot knowing that i am getting fucked by the guys who beat them up

Sasha said:
2 white guys sitting in the corner

i was with 3 girls and 6 black guys

i let them all know the guys were complaining that all the niggers get all the white girls

they didnt like that

so they went over and threw them outside

later on when i was sucking on one of their black cocks i asked them what they did

he said the white bois were abit bloodied up.

got me so hot

any ideas what to do next time?

You are simply amazing!! The perfect woman. And GORGEOUS as well!!!

I know it would be painful and dangerous but I would love if you had some Black man kick my ass by making stuff up out of thin air when I was just minding my own business [even as an admirer of the Superior Black Man] and then you sucked him off and fucked him as I lay crumpled on the floor whimpering and defeated. I'd sure love to suck your pussy juice and his cum off his cock after...

nice uselesswimp!

Link Removed

Vannilla said:

Link Removed
Very nice pic, and caption. I think his Black hand should have been buried in her crotch, but that's just me.

This thread reminds me of a story that my ex told me about a white female workmate of hers who was married to a black guy. He was always cheating on her. She didn't like it but never left him. She found half naked girl in her kitchen one day.

Her dad decided to confront him about his cheating. He knocked the dad out. Daughter sided with her husband. So humiliating for the dad.

It's surprising that dad didn't learn much earlier who was boss. Imagine, a white boy confronting a black.

uselesswimp said:
This thread reminds me of a story that my ex told me about a white female workmate of hers who was married to a black guy. He was always cheating on her. She didn't like it but never left him. She found half naked girl in her kitchen one day.

Her dad decided to confront him about his cheating. He knocked the dad out. Daughter sided with her husband. So humiliating for the dad.

Hey guys, just found this site and think it's fantastic. Anyway, this thread reminded me of something that happened in high school. I was at a party, and this white kid who showed up there with his girlfriend got jumped by two black guys...something stupid, like they heard he was talking about somebody or something. But they beat his ass so bad he had to go to the hospital, and his girlfriend was screaming and crying while it was going on. It was an awful scene. Within probably about a month, the kid's girlfriend had sucked both of the black guys' dicks. I couldn't even believe it, at the time. I don't know if they did anything else, but I could imagine.

Also, I have to admit that black guys definitely intimidate me. When I'm at school, and a black guy and I are walking toward each other, I tense up. They don't even give shit, they know they're badder. And another thing, the white chicks on campus LOVE the black guys. They love the swagger and the hip hop and all of that. They just have us beat, and I'm realizing that lots of white guys seem to be in agreement with that.

Very much on point!
Just shows again whats going on in our world

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back