Who Wears Their Wedding Ring While Having Sex With Their Black Lover?

M

mrscondo

I do. I learned the hard way. I was at a motel party with my boyfriend and several other people. We fucked in one of the beds. I took off my diamond wedding ring and laid it on the nightstand. Forgot about it. Continued to party on into the evening. The next day my ring was missing. I bought a close fake at a pawnshop until I could get a replica made. Two grand and a blow job later I had a duplicate. I learned my lesson!
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

i m never take off my ring ,,,,,and always use when i have sex with my lover s ,,,,,and i wanna take me a pic with a huge black cock in my hands ,that is sooooooooo nasty and horny jejejeje kisses

Even better when your lover's cum load is dripping down the side. Lick it off seductively! ::) ;D ;) :)

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

My husband would go ballistic if he ever saw his "Little Sweet Mama" sucking and fucking her black business partner. He has no idea how I got to be so successful in real estate so quickly. He couldn't afford to leave me so he's a cuckold even though he doesn't know it! LOL

Add more, keep this going! I like to show the faces.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

mrscondo said:
My husband would go ballistic if he ever saw his "Little Sweet Mama" sucking and fucking her black business partner. He has no idea how I got to be so successful in real estate so quickly. He couldn't afford to leave me so he's a cuckold even though he doesn't know it! LOL

Add more, keep this going! I like to show the faces.
[

You doin it right ;)

More more more
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Trish said:
Kinda makes me wish I had a wedding ring to wear :-\

Then you should consider taking a willing white male as a cuckold mate to help support you and your children, train him to cook, clean and keep house to free up your time so you can enjoy having Black lovers. Put your cuckold in chastity and you will not only have a wedding to display on your finger, but the key to his device to hang on a necklace as well.

If he is a good cuckold, you can reward him by allowing him to help prepare you for your dates and then permit him to lick you clean when you return home.

will

willsrvu said:
Trish said:

Then you should consider taking a willing white male as a cuckold mate to help support you and your children, train him to cook, clean and keep house to free up your time so you can enjoy having Black lovers. Put your cuckold in chastity and you will not only have a wedding to display on your finger, but the key to his device to hang on a necklace as well.

If he is a good cuckold, you can reward him by allowing him to help prepare you for your dates and then permit him to lick you clean when you return home.

will

That sounds amazing... but it doesn't sound easy to find such a thing :(

Trish said:
willsrvu said:
Trish said:

will

That sounds amazing... but it doesn't sound easy to find such a thing :(

Trish,

Finding one isn't really that hard, finding a good one that will serve you without being a whiny pain in the ass is.
However, if you would be willing to take an older white male (50 and up), although occasionally you can find a younger one, you may get lucky as they tend to start having erectile difficulty which causes them to seek their sexual satisfaction in ways other than regular sexual relations. Their tongues and fantasies become their primary sex organs. You just need to give them proper direction.

One of the key things is to find one with a smaller than average penis. This isn't difficult at all as many white males are woefully under endowed. These are the prime pickings for cuckolding as most are aware that they are lacking in pleasure giving cock and will do anything for a woman that will claim them and give them any sexual attention at all. You'd be surprised what a hand job and a little dirty talk will get you.

Just make sure that you are ALWAYS in control of his orgasms. Tease and denial is best. When you do permit him to cum, do it in a somewhat humiliating manner such as having him lick his semen from your hand. If he balks, just threaten that you will never use your hand on him again if he doesn't lick it clean.

Also teach him to pleasure you orally and praise him when he does well. However, when you praise him, be sure to mention something belittling about his penis such as "even though your little dicklet may not make me cum, Baby your tongue is fantastic!" This way you both re-enforce his "short" comings and give him reason to feel of value to you. This will make it easier to have him accept your taking lovers later.

Of course, you may very well find a good willing cuckold from the start and not need to do much training other than to teach him the way you like things done. Don't be afraid to be assertive about what you want, in fact, the more domineering you are the better. I'm not talking about being cruel or BDSM stuff, just be in control.

You can place an ad seeking a cuckold on this site as well as on other similar sites. There are also cuckolding specific websites. You can also use CraigsList. Just take your time and be picky, but don't forget that you are not looking for a lover, you are looking for a cuckold, someone to use to your advantage. He doesn't need to be handsome or sexy or whatever. He needs to be secure, dependable, with a desire to please. Plain and boring is fine as long as he has those other attributes. Think fifty-ish, bald and pudgy with a little dick, an eager tongue and a heart of gold. Someone to be your rock. Sort of like a regular husband except that YOU will be in control and will spell out what is expected of him and what you will give him in return from the start.

Remember, you will be getting hot and sexy elsewhere. Hot and sexy isn't permanent though, those faces and dicks will change periodically according to your whim or theirs, but your cuckold needs to be someone you will want to be there always, like a pet or a really good housemaid.

Best of luck,
will

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back