Who's Got the Bigger penis ( Word Map )

xxtase

Mistress Paris, BBC SLUT & PROUD
Real Person
it's really serious, this map build on scientific reports, show the world map of Penis size ! and of course, Number one country is an African one, yep; people from Congo got the biggest penis with an avrege size of 7 inches! my gosh.... REAl Africain black cocks rocks!!!! wanna go there lol

the hole topic & hole interactive map : Link Removed

Link Removed

I'm not sure if it's 100% scientifically correct, but it was explained to me like this:
Because of the intense heat and adverse conditions in Africa, Black Men are genetically evolved to deliver much more semen that is much more potent than the average male, to ensure the reproduction of the species.
Due to the size of their Cocks, this potent cocktail is delivered deeper inside the woman to give the sperm a better chance of fertilizing us.

Now I'm no expert but the research I have done (!) suggests the cum blast from A Black Stud is much more copious and forceful than the average Joe, and Black Men do seem to have kids all over the place, so there may be some truth to it.

My research continues this weekend ;)

Your account is a simplified version of that given by Professor J. Philippe Rushton of the University of Western Ontario. He summarizes his theories of ethnic difference in "Race, Evolution, and Behavior", an abridged version of which is available on the Web. I'll send a link to anyone interested.

tonyafox said:
I'm not sure if it's 100% scientifically correct, but it was explained to me like this:
Because of the intense heat and adverse conditions in Africa, Black Men are genetically evolved to deliver much more semen that is much more potent than the average male, to ensure the reproduction of the species.
Due to the size of their Cocks, this potent cocktail is delivered deeper inside the woman to give the sperm a better chance of fertilizing us.

Now I'm no expert but the research I have done (!) suggests the cum blast from A Black Stud is much more copious and forceful than the average Joe, and Black Men do seem to have kids all over the place, so there may be some truth to it.

Here's the link to a page where you can download the abridgment in language of your choice. <http://www.charlesdarwinresearch.org/reb.html>. Tonya, I'll attach a copy of the English version to your e-mail. Zagg

tonyafox said:
I'd like that link please, Zagg.
You have my personal email address I hope!

xxtase said:
it's really serious, this map build on scientific reports, show the world map of Penis size ! and of course, Number one country is an African one, yep; people from Congo got the biggest penis with an avrege size of 7 inches! my gosh.... REAl Africain black cocks rocks!!!! wanna go there lol

the hole topic & hole interactive map : Link Removed

Link Removed

hey sissy boi the maps not working!

fix it!

the links are working perfectly darlin, i just checked them! you have to get flash player to play the interactive map on my blog!

cheers

tonyafox said:

Show us some pics of that weekend next week ;)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back