wife

mig7575

Hi, hope everyone is good this is my first time on a forum so bear with me.

I've been trying to get my wife of 8 years to sleep with with black men since I met her.

A couple of weeks ago she finally did it. needles to say i'm over the moon and cant wait for next time.

I'm thinking of asking her to come of the pill.

Do you think this is a good idea or do you think i should keep that part fantasy ?

Cheers

Mig

Well done, Mig. You've accomplished what a lot of guys here can only fantasize about. I don't think there's any simple answer to your question. It depends on what she thinks about the idea. Perhaps it's too soon to make that move. And you both have to be absolutely sure you're ready to deal with the consequences: raising a mixed-race baby. As David Crockett used to say, "Be sure you're right, then go ahead."

mig7575 said:

I've been trying to get my wife of 8 years to sleep with with black men since I met her.

A couple of weeks ago she finally did it. needles to say i'm over the moon and cant wait for next time.

Do you think this is a good idea or do you think i should keep that part fantasy ?

Cheers

Mig

Thanks Zagg, I have told my wife i want her to get pregnant. she told me she would do it if thats what i really want. The main problem is our family they most definatly would not aprove. It's driving me mad I want it so bad but i know it would cause problems. still at least my wife is sleeping with black men wich is great !!!!!!!!

I can't speak from personal experience here, but it does seem that family and friends are the biggest drawback to black breeding, even if both you and your wife are ready. I do hope some of the other members, especially women, will weigh in on this question. And please keep us abreast of developments.

mig7575 said:
Thanks Zagg, I have told my wife i want her to get pregnant. she told me she would do it if thats what i really want. The main problem is our family they most definatly would not aprove. It's driving me mad I want it so bad but i know it would cause problems. still at least my wife is sleeping with black men wich is great !!!!!!!!

thats our only problem is what the families would say but i think she is going to go ahead and do it shes been showing me a lot of pics of black creampie and preggo pics and saying that she always wanted a black baby i tell her i don't know but the idea is grand and i would love it but i don't think my fmily would approve. but i would love to watch her belly grow witseed of one o her ell hung lovers and know that her child if it was a boy would not be cursed with my small penis. but if its what you want to do and she does too go for it.
ck and fill her
P.S. she is having her main lover cme and stay the weekend with us to fuck her brains out barebackand fill her pussy good and she isn't on B.C. anymore for two mo.

That is certainly exciting news. We recently had news of a member becoming black pregnant, and it would be great to have another one.

barebackmytwat said:
thats our only problem is what the families would say but i think she is going to go ahead and do it shes been showing me a lot of pics of black creampie and preggo pics and saying that she always wanted a black baby i tell her i don't know but the idea is grand and i would love it but i don't think my fmily would approve. but i would love to watch her belly grow witseed of one o her ell hung lovers and know that her child if it was a boy would not be cursed with my small penis. but if its what you want to do and she does too go for it.
ck and fill her
P.S. she is having her main lover cme and stay the weekend with us to fuck her brains out barebackand fill her pussy good and she isn't on B.C. anymore for two mo.

it would be great news even though i don't think i;m ready for it you just have to roll with it and see what ya get its allgood even bad shit is good cause its still a life experience and it makes you wiser and more experienced so i hope that she gets what she wants if its a black baby then so be it well have a beautiful little mixed baby.

That sounds like a good attitude to me.

barebackmytwat said:
it would be great news even though i don't think i;m ready for it you just have to roll with it and see what ya get its allgood even bad shit is good cause its still a life experience and it makes you wiser and more experienced so i hope that she gets what she wants if its a black baby then so be it well have a beautiful little mixed baby.

It's your duty to give the niggers every chance possible to knock her up, whether you're ready or not.
Flush her pills and make sure she has several black studs to breed her bareback.
You are a cuckold now, the first time you see her wretching into the toilet, you'll know you are destined to raise her black bastards, of which I am sure there will be many.

mig7575 said:

Cheers

Mig

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back