Wife

my wife started wearing an ankle bracelot. I have heard that this is a sign of wanting black cock. We are going on a cruise soon. Should I be concerned.

i think ur wife has already been fucked by some big black dick.

concerned? hell no -- enjoy it. when u go on a cruise, i suggest u let the niggers fuck her into next week.

I've never heard of that association before. If it's valid, I suppose it all depends on whether you want your wife to fuck niggahs.

I've heard an ankle bracelet associated with a hot wife or swinger, but I don't think this would be an automatic assumption. It may encourage someone to make a flirty pass at your wife and see what kind of reaction they get. It will be interesting to see if anything happens on the cruise. Please let us know what happens.

There are bracelets with charms that definitely get to the point.
Link Removed

An interesting subject. Are there other signs women use to encourage black men that are not too blatant (I think tattoos and BBC jewelry would be considered blatant)?

smolder said:
I've heard an ankle bracelet associated with a hot wife or swinger, but I don't think this would be an automatic assumption. It may encourage someone to make a flirty pass at your wife and see what kind of reaction they get. It will be interesting to see if anything happens on the cruise. Please let us know what happens.

There are bracelets with charms that definitely get to the point.
Link Removed

An interesting subject. Are there other signs women use to encourage black men that are not too blatant (I think tattoos and BBC jewelry would be considered blatant)?

I did not find that jewelry blatant, but it did make my worthless white cock stiff. How bout making a whiteboi wear the "I heart BBC" ankle bracelet as a wrist bracelet? ;)

ol stinky said:
Link Removed

the anklet in one leg alone is just a sign of swingers, though way too many women also wear it as just a fashion accessory. the Queen of Spades tattoo is a much more reliable sign of a woman interested in BBC>

What would be the cause of your concern? That you don't want her to do black guys?

private89130 said:
my wife started wearing an ankle bracelot. I have heard that this is a sign of wanting black cock. We are going on a cruise soon. Should I be concerned.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back