Women are for Black Guys ONLY

dontknowhow89

When I jerk off it is almost always to black men fucking white women. But when I want to fantasize about myself fucking someone, I always find a guy dressed like a girl. I think i do this because realistically I know that fucking women is for black guys and its never gonna happen. Is this weird? Do you guys do this too??

I think your comments are right on target. Black Men have demonstrated that They are superior to us and have defeated us on the sexual playing field, so it is only right for Them to enjoy women. As inferior and defeated white males we are undeserving of pussy.

Absolutely! I think this is just a natural progression for white boys who have had their eyes opened and know the truth about Black Male Superiority. Our place is to watch and masturbate and be respectful. That's it. There's nothing else we can do. And when the white boys ego and pride have been crushed like that, and whatever remnants of masculinty and wishful thinking have been stripped away, the void is naturally filled with other and more appropriate desires, i.e. sissies, boipussy etc.

I personally have also found the need to reach out to other converted white boys, to chat, express and share these feelings with others who understand.

whiteboyjames said:
Absolutely! I think this is just a natural progression for white boys who have had their eyes opened and know the truth about Black Male Superiority. Our place is to watch and masturbate and be respectful. That's it. There's nothing else we can do. And when the white boys ego and pride have been crushed like that, and whatever remnants of masculinty and wishful thinking have been stripped away, the void is naturally filled with other and more appropriate desires, i.e. sissies, boipussy etc.

I personally have also found the need to reach out to other converted white boys, to chat, express and share these feelings with others who understand.

Generally yes! But, I think it's not our place to watch and masturbate. That is a kind of honor and reward if we're respectful. The Unteachable get chastity belt or will be castrated.

"Generally yes! But, I think it's not our place to watch and masturbate. That is a kind of honor and reward if we're respectful. The Unteachable get chastity belt or will be castrated."

Well, it is my place. And I would shoot anybody who tried to castrate me. Well, maybe not shoot, but I would do everything in my power to stop them.

I think it is important to keep in mind that white women have dual roles in our new society. First, to breed with blacks. Second, devotion toward one another... W on W lesbian sex is real big here and should be encouraged as much as white woman-black man sex.

As a guidette and a avid bbc lover, I definitely think that white women are for black men ONLY! I mean come on they have like omg HUGE cocks. There isn't a white boy in a 1000 miles of me that can compare with them.

If it was that way, there would be no white woman for black guys to fuck in the future, I think a lot of the black men would find that being a shame.

I think I have done my duty as a white woman, 6 kids so far 2 of them white girls and 3 black boys and a black girl,
don't you think I have a point here?

Part of the problem is booze.White boys would rather go out & get pissed up & this has an effect on their 'performance' so we look elsewhere for our men.

anna_nurse_dk said:
If it was that way, there would be no white woman for black guys to fuck in the future, I think a lot of the black men would find that being a shame.

I think I have done my duty as a white woman, 6 kids so far 2 of them white girls and 3 black boys and a black girl,
don't you think I have a point here?

Well Anna whether you have a point depends to a large extent on how you bring up your children. After all the environment where you live does seem to be very conservative, which could influence them a lot. Do you for example plan to bring up your daughters to share your values?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back