HOPE YOU LIKE THEM

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Those are fantastic! Especially love the thought of a small-dicked hubby springing a hard-on for a black cock. That's really when you know its all over!

ty very much---it really helps when you know some people like when you post stuff again ty very much

A lot of white guys know it's over as soon as they find out that the wife/gf is even talking with a niggah.

LIKE THEM!?!
FUCKING LOVE THEM!!!!!!

http://inferiorwhiteboys.blogspot.com/

daverp said:
HOPE YOU LIKE THEM

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

daverp said:
HOPE YOU LIKE THEM

Link Removed

oh I do like them especially this one that is a deep dark secret fantasy. The humiliation of seeing your hot wife or girlfriend fucked senseless by an oversized black penis and knowing that you're too weak to stop it (after all he's black and could probably kick your ass.) And as if that wasn't humiliating enough, though your wife or gf came 6 or 7 times, Latrell unfortunately did not. Now he turns on you using your mouth as if it were a pussy, stretching it to the limit, without any inhibitions he then loudly shoots a near horse size
load of cum into your mouth. He makes a fist and tells you to swallown or else.

So, Amy, does your hubby still get any, or are you black only?

Amy34 said:
My husband knew it was over as soon as i put that 1st black cock in my mouth!

When i saw my wife being kissed for 1st time by bbc. I looked at first her eyes : closed and a dreamy far away look in her face, secondly: seeing her open mouth wide inviting his tongue in, and pushing her tongue into his mouth. Thirdly and most convincing "I KNEW IT WAS OVE WHEN" her knees started to part, and and legs opening wide. That was the invitation for the superior blackman to invade her without getting any resistance. This he truly did and within 3 minutes of that kiss, invitation was taken up and his fingers delving into her rapidly juicing pussy. AND ALL THIS IN A PUBLIC BAR, within 10 minutes in bed in hotel. 1 hour after kiss, recieved 1st load of black cum. 9 months after that meetin, 1 new baby (BLACK OF COURSE)

It would be hard for me to say it is over because this does get me hard and if I get my wife on some sweet BBC,maybe I can have some too!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back