Are white men intellectually superior to black men?

Enigma

There has been a lot of talk about physical and sexual superiority of black males, which is true. But what about brain power? The last time I checked pretty much all great phylosophers, scientiests, writers, and inventors were white. I can hardly recall a black intellectual who would come close to Isaac Newton, Einstein, and Darwin. It were the white men who built space shuttles and stepped on the moon, while Africa still remains a shitwhole of the world. So are white males possessing superiour intellectual powers? What do you think?

There's no doubt about it. Average IQ for whites 100. Asians 106. Blacks 87. See Rushton's "Race, Evolution, and Behavior" for details.

I think a lot of that is a bunch of bull. Don't get me wrong & I know what this site is bout, but I've known sum really smart black men & sum white guys with BIG dicks. For me this is a fantasy & one that I luv to fulfill when I can.

It is absolutely true I am in the Army and most of the dumb asses that end up getting caught doing anything and everything are niggers.

This isn't a matter of opinion or anecdotal observation or political correctness. It's a matter of objective empirical evidence as measured in IQ tests. These tests have been carried out with large populations over a long period of time. The results are clear.

White men have allot more going for them than just their dics which work just fine:). Black men need to be worried white men are starting to take black women just like they take white women, The whitemale black female combo is allot more dangerous to them then they think.

You seem to be making it with the black ladies, Jason, but from what I observe, there are not a lot of black women pairing up with white boys. For the moment, anyway, black males seem to have both black and white females.

tjason1068 said:
White men have allot more going for them than just their dics which work just fine:). Black men need to be worried white men are starting to take black women just like they take white women, The whitemale black female combo is allot more dangerous to them then they think.

White guys have to make it happen. It can be done. I'm doing it. Its just white guys have to break the ice but once you got them you got them. I'm telling you. until you have experienced a black woman's complete submission you will never know what you are missing. It is so much better than a cuckold fantasy. I am telling you these black chicks want it you just have to get them to do it once and they are hooked! There is nothing like watching your dick disappear into a black woman's mouth as she looks up into your eyes. I like to imagine her father, brother or ex boyfriend watching me face fuck her.

Sounds good to me, Jason. I've had one black GF and she was pretty dominant. I'd sure like to meet one of the submissive ones.

tjason1068 said:
White guys have to make it happen. It can be done. I'm doing it. Its just white guys have to break the ice but once you got them you got them. I'm telling you. until you have experienced a black woman's complete submission you will never know what you are missing. It is so much better than a cuckold fantasy. I am telling you these black chicks want it you just have to get them to do it once and they are hooked! There is nothing like watching your dick disappear into a black woman's mouth as she looks up into your eyes. I like to imagine her father, brother or ex boyfriend watching me face fuck her.

Yall CRACKERS are something else.i wrote a response but it was too long and i got timed out.How can the CRACKER man be the smartest when the first college and university were in egypt and timbuktu both countries in Africa the last time i looked on a map.the CRACKER is from the caves of the caucus mountians dating back 6,000 to 8,000 years ago.there is no such thing as white.youre albinos that originated from blacks.EVE was an AFRICAN, the mother of the human race,from the continent called AFRICA.THEY DONT CALL IT THE MOTHERLAND FOR NOTHING.I'm not mad with anybody on this board nor do i hate anybody.For one,THE BLACK MAN AND WHITE MAN ARE OPEN ENEMIES BY NATURE.WE HAVE NEVER GOTTEN ALONG AND WILL NEVER GET ALONG.WE HAVE TO BE AGAINST EACH OTHER.so when a CRACKER says something like this it is expected.MY QUESTIONS TO THE CRACKERS.WHY COME HERE AND POST HERE IF YOU FILL THIS WAY.PREJUDICE, SISSY CRACKERS DROOLING OVER BLACK DICKS is sick and digusting to start with so yall need to keep that shit to yourselves.THIS BOARD NEEDS MORE WHITE WOMEN ANYWAY.YOU SICK ASS HONKIES NEED HELP.

The first universities were in Italy.

blackdick said:
Yall CRACKERS are something else.i wrote a response but it was too long and i got timed out.How can the CRACKER man be the smartest when the first college and university were in egypt and timbuktu both countries in Africa the last time i looked on a map.the CRACKER is from the caves of the caucus mountians dating back 6,000 to 8,000 years ago.there is no such thing as white.youre albinos that originated from blacks.EVE was an AFRICAN, the mother of the human race,from the continent called AFRICA.THEY DONT CALL IT THE MOTHERLAND FOR NOTHING.I'm not mad with anybody on this board nor do i hate anybody.For one,THE BLACK MAN AND WHITE MAN ARE OPEN ENEMIES BY NATURE.WE HAVE NEVER GOTTEN ALONG AND WILL NEVER GET ALONG.WE HAVE TO BE AGAINST EACH OTHER.so when a CRACKER says something like this it is expected.MY QUESTIONS TO THE CRACKERS.WHY COME HERE AND POST HERE IF YOU FILL THIS WAY.PREJUDICE, SISSY CRACKERS DROOLING OVER BLACK DICKS is sick and digusting to start with so yall need to keep that shit to yourselves.THIS BOARD NEEDS MORE WHITE WOMEN ANYWAY.YOU SICK ASS HONKIES NEED HELP.

blackdick said:

The ancient egyptians were not black, and looked nothing like modern africans. Just look at the sculptures and images. Idiot.

kymb85 said:
I think a lot of that is a bunch of bull. Don't get me wrong & I know what this site is bout, but I've known sum really smart black men & sum white guys with BIG dicks. For me this is a fantasy & one that I luv to fulfill when I can.
Its not a bunch of bull. On average blacks tend to have more fast twitch muscle fibres and are leaner (they have less bodyfat). On average they also have slightly larger penises then whites. This is why lots of blacks tend to be successful in sports like football, sprinting, and other speed/agility related sports.

Whites tend to have slower twitch muscle fibres, higher bodyfat levels, and slighty smaller penises. Whites end up being better at sports like powerlifting, strong man events, marathons/triathlons, etc.

This doesn't mean that every black guy is going to fit the qualifications of the above and every white guy will fit the qualifications of the above. Some blacks have small penises and higher bodyfats/less athleticism, while some whites have larger penises and are more lean/athletic. Looking purely at averages though the above is a good indication of the majority.

The same thing with the intellectual capabilities. Not all white guys are educated/successful and not all black guys are uneducated/unsuccessful. If you want to look at the averages however....

The thing to remember is not everyone fits a stereotype or anything. There is a perfectly good balance of the above for both whites and blacks.

blackdick said:
So you're fine whenever people discuss black superiority when it comes to physicality/athleticism/sexual prowess/dick size, but when someone suggests whites are intellectually superior all of a sudden we are "Crackers" , who are prejudiced, and we are the enemy?

1) The suggestion that whites are intellectually superior is not based on racism, but rather facts and research.
2) A lot of the things stated in your post is inaccurate.
3) You're coming across as very petty/insecure.

This is obviously a very contentious and fraught issue. Tempers flare. But there are a lot of facts about ethnic difference (some of which wazup details) and it ought to be possible to discuss them rationally.

Slave0666 said:
The trolls are really starting to swarm.

The white man is smart enough to know he is inferior to the Black Man

And truthfully, the Black RACE hasn't fully figured this out yet. But when they do, and its happening more rapidly daily, welcome to the NEW WORLD ORDER...LOL

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Nice twist, slusaf. I don't think I buy it, but very nice twist.

slusaf said:
The white man is smart enough to know he is inferior to the Black Man

And truthfully, the Black RACE hasn't fully figured this out yet. But when they do, and its happening more rapidly daily, welcome to the NEW WORLD ORDER...LOL

http://inferiorwhiteboys.blogspot.com/
SMARTER?
MORE INTELLIGENT?
GOD ONLY KNOWS...
BUT THE WORLD HAS TURNED FOR THE WHITE "MAN". MAYBE WE'RE TOO SMART FOR OUR OWN GOOD, AND THROUGH OUR FEELINGS OF GUILT AND OBVIOUS PHYSICAL INFERIORITY WE KEEP LETTING OURSELVES BE HAD BY THE BLACK MAN -
I THINK MOST HERE ACCEPT IT, EMBRASE IT AND PROMOTE IT

Well put, Scarf.

Scarf said:
SMARTER?
MORE INTELLIGENT?
GOD ONLY KNOWS...
BUT THE WORLD HAS TURNED FOR THE WHITE "MAN". MAYBE WE'RE TOO SMART FOR OUR OWN GOOD, AND THROUGH OUR FEELINGS OF GUILT AND OBVIOUS PHYSICAL INFERIORITY WE KEEP LETTING OURSELVES BE HAD BY THE BLACK MAN -
I THINK MOST HERE ACCEPT IT, EMBRASE IT AND PROMOTE IT

. . . . can't remember the last time I fucked a guy for the size of his intellect.

And to be fair, not many comment on the size of my IQ but several do tend to notice my cleavage & ass.

So I guess it's lucky that I usually end up in bed with guys who would rather fuck me than play Trivial Pursuit all nite :)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back