Are white men intellectually superior to black men?

Good point, Tonya. Intellect is one thing. Sex is quite another.

tonyafox said:
. . . . can't remember the last time I fucked a guy for the size of his intellect.

And to be fair, not many comment on the size of my IQ but several do tend to notice my cleavage & ass.

So I guess it's lucky that I usually end up in bed with guys who would rather fuck me than play Trivial Pursuit all nite :)

Black men are utterly superior in every way.

Just as African invented tehnology is superior to European-invented technology.

Which is why the Africans conquered and colonized Europe, no doubt.

weakwhitescum said:
Black men are utterly superior in every way.

Just as African invented tehnology is superior to European-invented technology.

I agree with jason black women love white men and the reason u don't see it as often is white men don't ask them out or talk to them. I guarantee if you have the confidence to go up and talk to a black woman. 9 times out of 10 you will hook up. If you take them out and treat them like a lady you will fuck them that night. You will also find that most black women are submissive to white men in the bed room and love it nasty. Its true black women and tired of the blackmans bull shit. They want white men now so get out there and give it to them u won't regret it.

Scarf said:
http://inferiorwhiteboys.blogspot.com/
SMARTER?
MORE INTELLIGENT?
GOD ONLY KNOWS...
BUT THE WORLD HAS TURNED FOR THE WHITE "MAN". MAYBE WE'RE TOO SMART FOR OUR OWN GOOD, AND THROUGH OUR FEELINGS OF GUILT AND OBVIOUS PHYSICAL INFERIORITY WE KEEP LETTING OURSELVES BE HAD BY THE BLACK MAN -
I THINK MOST HERE ACCEPT IT, EMBRASE IT AND PROMOTE IT
http://inferiorwhiteboys.blogspot.com/

hahaha yes.

intellectually? sounds like an argument waiting to happen.

what really matters for me is who's better in the arena of sex: who can fuck better, who can swag better, who can cum better, who is more sensual and sexual, who can satisfy better, who's dick is bigger and better.

the black wins every time.

I absolutely love having sex with black men. They are much more punishing and physical and the social taboo is delightful... with that said however, when it comes to mating and breeding, I still gravitate toward the white male. I have three children and all are white. I want my kids to be smart, articulate, and cultured. While it is true that niggers are far superior in the realm of raw sex, in the end, raw sex does not rule the world... hard work and ingeniousness does. Intellect, creativity, system building, and problem solving are the domain of white men and Asian men almost exclusively.... Niggers lag way behind... But, but, but, on my night out, when I want to party and get wild, bring on the niggers.....those guys know how to get it done....

That's a very articulate response, Vera. Thanks.

vera said:
I absolutely love having sex with black men. They are much more punishing and physical and the social taboo is delightful... with that said however, when it comes to mating and breeding, I still gravitate toward the white male. I have three children and all are white. I want my kids to be smart, articulate, and cultured. While it is true that niggers are far superior in the realm of raw sex, in the end, raw sex does not rule the world... hard work and ingeniousness does. Intellect, creativity, system building, and problem solving are the domain of white men and Asian men almost exclusively.... Niggers lag way behind... But, but, but, on my night out, when I want to party and get wild, bring on the niggers.....those guys know how to get it done....

WOW! What can I say that hadn’t been said on this subject?? I do know when I lock eyes with a sexy black man I think about several things….God I bet he has a gorgeous ass, or I would love to kiss those sexy thick lips, or I would love to lick and kiss every inch of his body, or OMG I would lick his balls and asshole and on and on and on! Never have I wondered what his I.Q. might be!!! Lol I drink good red wine not because it is healthy but because it tastes good and makes me feel warm inside, a sexy black man has the same affect on me!! ;)

Even if the stats show a black man Isnt smarter than a White boy, I'll still obey any black man immediately

Once again, an expression of the view that life isn't all about intelligence. It probably isn't even primarily about intelligence.

Ryan said:
Even if the stats show a black man Isnt smarter than a White boy, I'll still obey any black man immediately

Well I'll just say that I believe sexual power is of primary importance. Mens sexual power comes from their cock and balls. The bigger both of these are determines a mans sexual power. Now I will illustrate:

I'm standing in line at mcdonalds and black guy in his late teens or early 20s decides to cut in front of me in line. I have 2 options now- do I just do nothing and concede that I am a pussy and that the black kid won? Or do I say something to him like, "what the fuck!" and try to act like a big macho white man? The second option leads to a scenario that most likely will include a physical confrontation. Do I want to go through the crap of having a fight with someone and all of the possible leg repurcussions, because we white guys worry about these things. Oh and then there's that whole other part to it that I failed to mention- what if he totally kicks my ass?

So no, I'm going to be a pussy and let the black kid cut in front of me in line. I will feel really angry and frustrated but then think about while masturbating and make it a positive experience.

Oh and another thing I must confess -
I am afraid of black guys. It's not because they can kick my ass though I'm sure most of them can, it's that I'm intimidated by them because they have huge cocks. I feel the same way about white guys with huge cocks. I will elaborate on this more later.

I don't know what the social-scientific data have to say in this regard (except for some very scientific data about athletic performance), but I'll bet that most white guys would admit that they're afraid of niggers. And I'd bet that it's more than just physical prowess. It's attitudinal, too. Black guys aren't afraid of that physical confrontation and that gives them a big edge from the start. There are a lot of social contexts in which white guys have the upper hand, but on the streets, there's no doubt that niggers rule.

Slave0666 said:
Well I'll just say that I believe sexual power is of primary importance. Mens sexual power comes from their cock and balls. The bigger both of these are determines a mans sexual power. Now I will illustrate:

I'm standing in line at mcdonalds and black guy in his late teens or early 20s decides to cut in front of me in line. I have 2 options now- do I just do nothing and concede that I am a pussy and that the black kid won? Or do I say something to him like, "what the fuck!" and try to act like a big macho white man? The second option leads to a scenario that most likely will include a physical confrontation. Do I want to go through the crap of having a fight with someone and all of the possible leg repurcussions, because we white guys worry about these things. Oh and then there's that whole other part to it that I failed to mention- what if he totally kicks my ass?

So no, I'm going to be a pussy and let the black kid cut in front of me in line. I will feel really angry and frustrated but then think about while masturbating and make it a positive experience.

Oh and another thing I must confess -
I am afraid of black guys. It's not because they can kick my ass though I'm sure most of them can, it's that I'm intimidated by them because they have huge cocks. I feel the same way about white guys with huge cocks. I will elaborate on this more later.

White men are intellectually superior to blacks? Definitely. But who cares? It's just see what niggas have between their legs that this intellectual superiority means nothing. I defy any white woman or man to have multiple orgasms with the intelligence of a white man. Now a black can guarantee this with ease.

It's what's between the legs that counts in getting one's genes into the gene pool. That's (approximately) what "fitness" means in biology.

BlackCockAddicted said:
White men are intellectually superior to blacks? Definitely. But who cares? It's just see what niggas have between their legs that this intellectual superiority means nothing. I defy any white woman or man to have multiple orgasms with the intelligence of a white man. Now a black can guarantee this with ease.

BlackCockAddicted said:

=======

who do we whites dream of? Albert Einstein

or Lexington Steele?

we black lovers needn't justify our love ::)

Enigma said:
There has been a lot of talk about physical and sexual superiority of black males, which is true. But what about brain power? The last time I checked pretty much all great phylosophers, scientiests, writers, and inventors were white. I can hardly recall a black intellectual who would come close to Isaac Newton, Einstein, and Darwin. It were the white men who built space shuttles and stepped on the moon, while Africa still remains a shitwhole of the world. So are white males possessing superiour intellectual powers? What do you think?

One thing you need to remember is SLAVERY. Or have you forgotten about that already? Would you have thought of seeing a Black man make a presentation in Cambridge University without not first being lynched. Traffic lights, comb, and blood transfusion, and blood bank storage were first done by blacks, but you won't ever hear about them being awarded the Nobel Prize.

And you talking about Africa being a shitwhole means you're a racist bastard from my standpoint. I am a Nigerian, born and raised. You meet me in the street spouting that garbage you just uttered and I'll be the first to crack your jaw. Don't go saying stuff you don't know. The reason Africa is damaged is because of your bloody CIA sponsoring Dictators worldwide.

the very essence of what we whites admire and
seek 2 emulate in blacks is the swagger & arrogance
brought about by high levels of testosterone i.e. extreme
masculinity ..........not channeled well this can lead to
'criminality' ............the black man seeks 2 impose his will
upon those around him our white women sense this
and succumb to his prowess & undeniable power
charm & grace. The whiteboi cowers & trembles in abject
fear at the prospect of having to confront a black man in
a physical manner ........for he knows if perturbed the
black man can & will send the boi down to the ground

bleeding and whimpering like a small girl.

You've proved at least part of the point: black men are physically superior to white (and Asian) men, and white and Asian men are afraid of them. The rest of your assertions, with alll due respect, are dubious at best.

tomascini said:
Enigma said:
There has been a lot of talk about physical and sexual superiority of black males, which is true. But what about brain power? The last time I checked pretty much all great phylosophers, scientiests, writers, and inventors were white. I can hardly recall a black intellectual who would come close to Isaac Newton, Einstein, and Darwin. It were the white men who built space shuttles and stepped on the moon, while Africa still remains a shitwhole of the world. So are white males possessing superiour intellectual powers? What do you think?

One thing you need to remember is SLAVERY. Or have you forgotten about that already? Would you have thought of seeing a Black man make a presentation in Cambridge University without not first being lynched. Traffic lights, comb, and blood transfusion, and blood bank storage were first done by blacks, but you won't ever hear about them being awarded the Nobel Prize.

And you talking about Africa being a shitwhole means you're a racist bastard from my standpoint. I am a Nigerian, born and raised. You meet me in the street spouting that garbage you just uttered and I'll be the first to crack your jaw. Don't go saying stuff you don't know. The reason Africa is damaged is because of your bloody CIA sponsoring Dictators worldwide.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back