education levels and jobs of NW members

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Member
hello everyone

I want to known the education level and job of NW members.

I start:

I've got a diploma in chemistry, and I'm a private trader into forex and commodity.

NW

I will be the first one to shame myself and admit to being nothing career wise, i'm a cleaner and a mother, i did go to college but child care issues and hubbies shift prevent me from following what i want to do x

I'll just leave it like this. The chance that I have more education than our friend CoolGuy24 is very, very strong as I have more than most people walking the earth (top 1%). Uneducated people don't read Immanuel Kant ;) Hell, they don't even know who he is ;D Educated black in da houuuuuuse 8)!

I'm probably the least educated so far. GED, then an Associates degree in sociology (that I ended up changing my mind about working the the field I'd planned on). Now a moderately successful small business owner (Computers and electronics which had always been a hobby and a passion). No employees yet, but at this point I don't need them, not sure if I want to expand either; it still feels like a hobby, but I'm making decent money. We did manage to land this wonderful house with a storefront downstairs and plenty of room for the family upstairs. So going to work for me is quite the commute. LOL!

I've got bachelors degrees in mathematics and physics with a (very useful) minor in philosophy. I'm currently an applied mathematics doctoral candidate focusing on operator theory, more specifically, self-adjoint operators. I work in an applied research lab that is affiliated with my university in addition to lecturing at a local college during the summer months.

My lady has bachelors degrees in elementary education and special education. She's currently getting her masters in child psychology.

@ThickNiggaDick - I have a strange suspicion that Kant didn't even read Kant. :)

Bachelors of Science in Comprensive Social Studies/Secondary Education with a focus in Political Science Cum Laude (Defiance College 1999)

Masters of Arts in Education Leadership (Western New Mexico University 2010) 4.00 GPA

SunnyD said:
@ThickNiggaDick - I have a strange suspicion that Kant didn't even read Kant. :)

LMFAO LOLOLOL ;D! By the way, with just a few responses here so far, it would appear to me that the overall intelligence quotient has gone UP since CoolGuy24 left (and I hope for good!) :)!

you clever perverts!!!

you can find more about coolguy24 here
http://nworship.com/forum/index.php?topic=3550.0

NW

Mr.NW said:
you clever perverts!!!

you can find more about coolguy24 here
http://nworship.com/forum/index.php?topic=3550.0

NW

We're horny . . . we're perverted . . . we're twisted . . . we're nasty even . . . but we're also intelligent ;) I got scholarships remember? But as I said, that didn't impress the white girls any since the scholarships were for academic versus athletic prowess :-\

Ahh. Heh. Yeah. He definitely isn't wise about choosing his battles, is he? Oh well.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.... ;D

If loving the sight of a naked white female on her hands and knees being mounted by a black male makes me a pervert......then I willingly and proudly call myself a pervert!

Masters degree in history and a job with only a tenuous connection to my education. And student loans up the butt.

Meredith said:
Masters degree in history and a job with only a tenuous connection to my education. And student loans up the butt.

Don't say "up the butt" around me! Gets my heart racing thinkin' about white girl booty holes. They don't call me "GI (GastroIntestinal) Joe" for nuthin'!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back