education levels and jobs of NW members

be carefull guys

two philosophers argue, it can take years!!!

lol
NW

Graduated from college with a bachelors degree in business. Operations manager for all walmart supercenters in south Louisiana, own 8 rental properties that are all paid for, Insurance Broker, and a little accounting for small business's on the side. Im 38 years old and will be retiring when I'm 45.

Good for you, Hugh. It's great to see you again.

hughgrection2009 said:
Graduated from college with a bachelors degree in business. Operations manager for all walmart supercenters in south Louisiana, own 8 rental properties that are all paid for, Insurance Broker, and a little accounting for small business's on the side. Im 38 years old and will be retiring when I'm 45.

Wow. I am surprised at how smart you all are!

High school graduate here. I don't even know who Kant is. :-\

You'll probably get through life just fine without knowing.

nikki said:
Wow. I am surprised at how smart you all are!

High school graduate here. I don't even know who Kant is. :-\

Zagg said:

I have so far. I've never felt like any guy thought less of me because I didn't finish college.

That's not the number one thing guys are interested in.

nikki said:
Zagg said:

I have so far. I've never felt like any guy thought less of me because I didn't finish college.

Honestly, by the time you're almost done with grad school, you don't think less of people who didn't finish college, you absolutely envy them because they still have their sanity! :)

SunnyD said:
Honestly, by the time you're almost done with grad school, you don't think less of people who didn't finish college, you absolutely envy them because they still have their sanity! :)

How dare you accuse me of having sanity? ;) hehe jk

I suppose it's an unfair assumption, however, based upon your sexual interests as inferred by being a member of this site, your mind is as sharp as a tack. :)

SunnyD said:

And they do not have the kind of student loan debt many university grads do ;) And now, a do nothing but engage in petty arguments Congress is threatening to let the interest rate on government-backed student loans double in the United States :mad: I don't have student loan debt, but I certainly do empathize with those who do, or who will acquire it as they pursue their educations :-\

That's where I'm fortunate. Typically if you're in math / physics / computer science and attending grad school, there are assistantships, fellowships, scholarships, and research positions that will provide partial if not complete funding.

In some cases, your tuition can be paid by a fellowship / assistantship and the remaining scholarship money is refunded to the student.

I do have some colleagues who are well over $100,000 in debt, however, most of them chose to pursue post-graduate degrees in non-technical fields where funding is sparse.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back