How Black Children Should Refer to Black Lovers and Husbands

midsgirl4black

I am a married Chinese woman who enjoys black men
I was discussing this question with my husband, that is, if I have a baby with my black lover, how would the child refer to my black lover and to my husband? I have a daughter with my husband and she just calls my lover by his name, but if my husband is raising a black child on a daily basis that does not seem right. What do other couples do in this situation? My husband suggests Daddy for my lover and Papa for my husband. I should add here that unlike some women here I love my husband and am not into humiliating him; this lifestyle is something we both want and it has nothing to do with humiliation and everything to do with great sex and interracial love. Any advice?

My opinion...

If your husband is raising this child then Dad/Daddy. As far as your lover/biological father is concerned it really depends how much interaction there is and how much of all role he is going to take raising this child.
If the case is little to none then I would by name only.

Obviously Daddy for your black lover and Nanny for your husband.

On the slight, slight chance he finds that demeaning, your husband's idea is fine.

I am sure my lover will also be involved with the child a great deal, but probably not daily.

I like your husband's idea. Does your husband and Black Lover know each other? Who will be the primary example for the child?

This is a pretty dumb topic if you ask me!! lol Who actually sits around and thinks about things like this! I suspect it is weak ass white boys that only dream of black dick!!

bethh213 said:
This is a pretty dumb topic if you ask me!! lol Who actually sits around and thinks about things like this! I suspect it is weak ass white boys that only dream of black dick!!

Thank you . . . I agree with Beth . . . .

Well think what you like but it was a serious question that my husband and I have talked about and I thought it would be nice to know what other people do. When you have a child that refers to their Daddy constantly as mine does you start to think of who will get called that if you do manage to have a baby by your black lover. If you don't have kids the question might not interest you, but when you do it does. It came up as part of a general discussion of what life would be like if I do manage to get pregnant with my lover, and there aren't a lot of other places to ask. But I guess no one wants to discuss any of the practical issues.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back