I can't believe it... I AM PREGNANT!

Did you do a DNA test??? That's the only way to be sure. Lucky black motherfucker!!!

ThickNiggaDick said:
Did you do a DNA test??? That's the only way to be sure. Lucky black motherfucker!!!

No, but the turk (the other possible father) told me he is sterilized since 2009.

hoe4blaXXX said:
No, but the turk (the other possible father) told me he is sterilized since 2009.

Yeah? Do you have any proof of that? And did you ever stop to think that maybe the Turk is lying and just doesn't want to accept responsibility??? Think like a man on this one honey. Trust me LOL! I don't know how long you've known the Turk, but it's interesting that he would tell you this now instead of before he barebacked you. "I'm pregnant" often tends to reveal "facts" that up until then remain untold. I would do DNA testing if I were you just to be sure. I don't know how the law in Germany works in this area, but if you can get them to submit to DNA testing you should. Anyway, another man's baby is gonna be suckin' on your titties now :-\ Can't help but feel a bit jealous :) And why do I have the feeling that Mr. Turk is about to start making himself scarce :D?

hoe4blaXXX said:
No changings. Everything is finde so far.

Yes, but is there any more definitive information about who the baby daddy is? Is there solid proof that it's the negro or the muslim Turk?? I assume that if it's the nigra then he's African, but I could be wrong.

And will you show all of us your pale white girl belly as it grows big and heavy with dark child? I know a lot of people here would love seeing that even more than they do your pretty white Aryan face.

SAVAGE ALONG THE RHINE

Link Removed

OK, so its been over a year since you made this announcement. Did you have the baby? Boy or girl? Do tell. Tell, tell, tell!!!

ThickNiggaDick said:
OK, so its been over a year since you made this announcement. Did you have the baby? Boy or girl? Do tell. Tell, tell, tell!!!

I don't want to give to much information, but i'll tell you this: My son is black :)
I won't give you the name or any other information, cause i'll protect my child. I don't want that somebody knocks at my door and tries to take my son away from my...

hoe4blaXXX said:
I don't want to give to much information, but i'll tell you this: My son is black :)
I won't give you the name or any other information, cause i'll protect my child. I don't want that somebody knocks at my door and tries to take my son away from my...

Understood . . . that's what you should do . . . I'm still ya black . . . always . . . .

TOTALLY DEVOTED

hoe4blaXXX (a.k.a. KKKGirl) has earned and is ready to wear the insignia of total devotion to the black race.

Attachments

• Black Bred White Bread Bellies.jpg
    Black Bred White Bread Bellies.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 20
you are from germany? im from the netherlands.
You are so hot and slutty.
id love to be your whimp boyfriend, support you and watch you
keep enjoying black and turkish dick.

you are amazing.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back