letting blacks fuck my white slave

Go read your history again...........

Zagg said:
Sorry. The war was about slavery. No slavery, no civil war 1861-65. There is no plausible reading of American history 1820-60 that provides any other cause of the sectional conflict. And after slavery was abolished by force of arms, the southerners managed to oppress blacks by means of Jim Crow laws and out-and-out violence for another hundred years or so.

bluegrass501 said:
Bulshit; that's a confederate battle flag; has NOTHING to do with racism, the war was not about slavery, read history, what it boiled down to was MONEY $$$. Just like the Iraq thing is about MONEY $$$ (oil).
Having said all that, I still think it would tick her BF off to photo her black breeding in front of the flag. The fact his mother is fucking black should tell him something anyway!

thug_nasty said:
Very sexy. I agree with submission52, but you need to make that racist slut eat that black's ass with her confederate flag in the background. He also needs to creampie her ass and make her shit cum on that flag. I just wish I could be there to help give that slut a fucking she won't ever forget.

No offense, my friend, but I've forgotten more of this history than you'll ever read. I repeat: no slavery, no war.

bluegrass501 said:
Go read your history again...........

Zagg said:
Sorry. The war was about slavery. No slavery, no civil war 1861-65. There is no plausible reading of American history 1820-60 that provides any other cause of the sectional conflict. And after slavery was abolished by force of arms, the southerners managed to oppress blacks by means of Jim Crow laws and out-and-out violence for another hundred years or so.

bluegrass501 said:
Bulshit; that's a confederate battle flag; has NOTHING to do with racism, the war was not about slavery, read history, what it boiled down to was MONEY $$$. Just like the Iraq thing is about MONEY $$$ (oil).
Having said all that, I still think it would tick her BF off to photo her black breeding in front of the flag. The fact his mother is fucking black should tell him something anyway!

thug_nasty said:
Very sexy. I agree with submission52, but you need to make that racist slut eat that black's ass with her confederate flag in the background. He also needs to creampie her ass and make her shit cum on that flag. I just wish I could be there to help give that slut a fucking she won't ever forget.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back