Losing to black men

bethh213 said:
sorry but I have to disagree with Bluegrass. Watching a white boy being beat to a pulp and humiliated totally by a sexy black is definitely a sexual experience for me! ;D

what turns you on turns you on.. and from your pictures you seem like the perfect little white meat for Big Black Cock... just be careful who you pit some white boy against... some of them niggas carry guns... getting a white boy beat down is one thing getting his ass dead is another.

Hey there all! I've been away for awhile trying to find my cuckoldress. No luck so far. So, I'm going to ask any interracial couple (as if I need to specify; white woman and black man: preferably 20s-30s) in the Los Angeles area if I could have the privelege of being their servant: doing all the pain in the ass chores nobody wants to do and occasionally paying for them to have a night on the and serving as their chauffeur. I would accept any punishments they deem necessary. I know my place as an inferior white Beta male.

You've all heard of the "Pepsi Challenge". I bring you now . . . the "Big Dick Challenge"

Link Removed

Yesterday I wound up at a red light next to a Black man and his white girlfriend. He was in a total piece of shit Monte Carlo from the 80's. It was covered in stickers displaying the logos of various companies who manufacture go-fast car parts. It also had a terrible paint job, a hideous sounding exhaust, and a system that rattled the rust off of the trunk.

I was driving a 405 hp stage IV WRX. The guy looked over and noticed what I was driving. He then put his car in neutral and started revving it. It sounded terrible, like a worn out stock 305 c.i. small block from the 80's, but, he was impressing his girlfriend none the less. The light turned green and I pretended to "race" him, letting him win by a car length or two before I finally "let off" the gas.

I really hope his woman was impressed! :)

SunnyD said:
Yesterday I wound up at a red light next to a Black man and his white girlfriend. He was in a total piece of shit Monte Carlo from the 80's. It was covered in stickers displaying the logos of various companies who manufacture go-fast car parts. It also had a terrible paint job, a hideous sounding exhaust, and a system that rattled the rust off of the trunk.

I was driving a 405 hp stage IV WRX. The guy looked over and noticed what I was driving. He then put his car in neutral and started revving it. It sounded terrible, like a worn out stock 305 c.i. small block from the 80's, but, he was impressing his girlfriend none the less. The light turned green and I pretended to "race" him, letting him win by a car length or two before I finally "let off" the gas.

I really hope his woman was impressed! :)

I live where the white man lives and drive what the white man drives LOL :) I also fuck what he lusts to fuck hahaha :D

I don't view an automobile as a racial indicator, I've definitely driven some hardcore pieces of garbage in my day. It just made the point stronger, that I let him win! :)

SunnyD said:
I don't view an automobile as a racial indicator, I've definitely driven some hardcore pieces of garbage in my day. It just made the point stronger, that I let him win! :)

It's just a joke man . . . a "black thang" :) Although, what one drives and where one lives is an indicator of economic status, and since whites as a whole are better off economically than blacks . . . .

My ex left me and our son and moved in with 2 of her co-workers - a blackman and 18 year old nephew. I saw her in line for a movie with 4 blacks. They were graabbing her ass - she had a short skirt on and as far as I could tell - no underwear. I left 'cause I was afraid our son would notice his mom

sirjackalot said:
They should change the name of this site form "nworship.com" to "selfhatingwhitemen.com", seriously you people are fucking sick.

Don't take this forum (or yourself) too seriously, chief.

SunnyD said:
sirjackalot said:
They should change the name of this site form "nworship.com" to "selfhatingwhitemen.com", seriously you people are fucking sick.

Don't take this forum (or yourself) too seriously, chief.

Perfect response. This is not us 24/7. It's us using a concept to get off. How do people like that find this site and then waste their time registering and all that business just to tell us we're assholes.

Look at this "average sized" black dick:

Link Removed

black with a really big dick got that muh fucka tied around his thigh bone and shit :eek:

Hey ThickNiggaDick!
I got your your message, "What's That Supposed to Mean Asshole?? FUCK you roll eyes"
I sent you a reply. Unfortunately I got this message: User 'ThickNiggaDick' has blocked your personal message.

So I'll post my reply to you here:

First my apology. My comment was not directed at you.

For some reason the quote button is not incorporating the comment I was directing my comment at (towards?). It was a few comments back. sirjackalot said "They should change the name of this site form "nworship.com" to "selfhatingwhitemen.com", seriously you people are fucking sick."

In a witty and clever manner I replied, "And yet here YOU are." My comment was essentially, yeah, but you are here too. Unfortunately, my reply fell just after your comment, and so, because there was no quote to explain the context, you assumed I was directing a comment towards you.

I have enjoyed your contributions (not to mention your avatars) for quite a while. I would never say anything snide, as I genuinely respect your point of view.

Again, my apologies for the misunderstandings.

P.S. I sent a note to Mr NW earlier today about this very subject (the quote button). I also mentioned that we used to be able to edit posts, but that functionality seems to be gone for me also.

@Nigluvr

Mutual apology for any misunderstandings. As you can see, it was easy to think you were attempting to make some snide comment towards me for no reason since you were not able to quote who you wanted to direct your words to. I also have noticed that function (being able to quote others) no longer works. And, I too have commented that the site was more user-friendly when we had the ability to edit our own posts. Lastly, I've noticed that the "preview" function no longer works when one would like to see what his/her post will look like before actually making the post. Preview allows one to cut down on errors, thus reducing the desire/need to make edits once a post is made.

Thankfully I've never been in an actual fight with a black man, but that's only because I wisely avoided one. A few months ago I was having drinks with a female co-worker. Two black guys came over to the bar and started chatting her up. I quickly got the sense that they didn't appreciate my being there, so in order to stay without getting into a fight that would be over extremely quickly, I adopted a stereotypically gay accent and got them drinks.

Long story short, she left with the two black guys, I got left behind, and as a bonus, all the women I work with think I'm gay now. Sigh.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back