Mixed Families

oh well.

I am white, blonde, blue eyes, 100% italian and aryan.

when I was young, 19 years old, a met a incredible sexy girl, blonde, brown eyes, italian from Sud-Tyrol (that mean half Austrian), I was crazy about her, I loved her madly.
she was into a cuckold relationship with her german boyfriend, and very beautiful guy,
and she told me: "I love my boyfriend, but he get exited only if he watch me fuck other guys",
so, we start to have sex, then we made some pics for her boyfriend, then we invite her boyfriend to watch and make pics and vids, we were in love, for sure, our relationship was very special.
Then, she told me clearly: "I want a baby with you, but I will raise my baby with my boyfriend, he will love that, that's his dream, I love him and I want to make him happy. You are my best friend, and if you love me, you will do it for me"
and I did it!
we have a girl togheter, she is now 14 years old, she doesn't know about me, but I have all her pics,
she will known everything about me when she will turn 18. We will explain her the full situation.

she asked me my sperm, but I was deeply in love, so, nothing mechanical, just pure love.

this is a real cuckold experience! my style! no nightmares at all!

if you want another type of story, you can ask to anna_nurse_dk here into NW

thanks
NW

Mr.NW said:
this is a real cuckold experience! my style! no nightmares at all!

if you want another type of story, you can ask to anna_nurse_dk here into NW

thanks
NW

Glad it's working out for you Mr. NW! We all have our own choices to make in life. I think I'll stick to fucking as many as possible . . . but saving impregnation for that one and only . . . "my girl" ;) Like I've mentioned on this site before, I have risked it with white girls in the past with bareback sex and no birth control, but none of them got pregnant. And I'm glad.

midsgirl4black said:
Certainly artificial insemination is one way to go about it, and for many women maybe the only way since they find fucking a white man so distasteful. But I am suggesting that if you want to be strategic about it you get a white man to fall in love with you and fuck him enough to make that happen and have a child with him so he will support you and your black children later on.

Jade is right, beautiful, smart, and one of my heroes

midsgirl4black said:
I did not mean to offend you, and I am sorry if I did. I am sure you would be a fine husband and father. If you don't want to father any children you do not personally raise that is of course your right. Not all black men object to that though-- I have met quite a few who tell me they would love to get me pregnant and let me and my husband raise the baby, and that is also their right. Some of them may be young dumb and full of cum, but not all. At least some of us who are not attracted to white men sexually think they still make good fathers. I did not mean to suggest that white men make better fathers, only that they make perfectly good ones, even if they are not good as lovers and their sperm does not make babies as good as sperm from black men. And there are definitely some black men who make great lovers and would be good baby daddies but not good house fathers- some of my black lovers would be the first to say that about themselves. Being a great lover and being a good father are not mutually exclusive, but neither do they always go together.

Also many of us are already in relationships with white men when we discover black men, and we still love them in a non-sexual way and don't necessarily want to get a divorce even if we are exclusively black when it comes to sex. If your white husband is a good provider and makes a good house father, and there is a black man who is happy to give you both a black baby to raise, I don't see the objection. Of course if you don't want to give that gift to a couple that is fine too; I would not approve of a woman intentionally getting pregnant by her black lover over his objection. But fortunately there are a lot of black men who are happy to father children for couples who want black kids but don't want to divorce.

As I said at the beginning, I am all for women marrying black men and having their babies. But the rest of us also deserve to have black kids if we want them and there are men happy to breed us.

My wife feels exactly the same way about me as Jade feels about her husband. I think the number of white married couples with this relationship is growing steadily.

curiouscraig45 said:
Jade is right . . . .

Nah, when it comes to a kid, I don't need the white man to serve as a "middleman" LOL :) I "breed", raise, and take care of my own ;)

ThickNiggaDick said:
curiouscraig45 said:
Jade is right . . . .

Nah, when it comes to a kid, I don't need the white man to serve as a "middleman" LOL :) I "breed", raise, and take care of my own ;)

It is good in some cases ... or some cases like my daughter who is married to a blk man it is fine for the blk father to be the father ... it all depends

curiouscraig45 said:
I meant no offense sir

No, no, no! I didn't take anything you said that way. We're having a mature debate about an important topic here. We're talking about when things start gettin' real. I just think that some people cannot, or perhaps will not, look at this through the same prism that I see it through.

I'm a black man living in America. And one thing I know is that far too many black kids and children of color are being born out of wedlock. There are millions and millions and millions of African-American males just like me who are sick and tired of our fellow black men not being involved in their children's lives and relying upon somebody else to take care of our own. It's a disgrace. And it's a national tragedy.

Something like what we're talking about here would only serve to add to the problem. I cannot actively participate in it, and nor would I encourage any other black man to. I suppose that for a cuckold it just might be the thing. But, I don't have any interest in serving all of the particular desires of a cuckold, and I would not want one inextricably tied to my life that way.

But, that's just me I guess. To each his own. We all have to choose our own path. And, I've decided that this "breeding" another man's wife/girlfriend thing is not for me. I'm a black man who is proud not to have a bunch of illegitimate kids running around all over the place. And that's the way it's gonna be with me forever.

sorority_blonde said:
melancholio said:
i don't have any experience, but i think it's important for a white couple to try to produce some white daughters to insure a supply for their future black masters :)
You are right sorority, what do you have to say about that?

So, we should be artificially inseminated to produce a white daughter or two and then nothing but big, black cocks from then on?

I agree with TND, too many men of all races are not stepping up to their fatherly duties. Black men are not the only ones who turn their backs on their children, or breeding as many women as they can. A child needs too parents (what ever their race or sexual preferance) to show them the way to be a contributer to society, not a drain on other people. Ask any kid that grew up, with a single parent, in poverty and went to bed or to school hungry!

curiousjoe0072000 said:
sorority_blonde said:
melancholio said:
i don't have any experience, but i think it's important for a white couple to try to produce some white daughters to insure a supply for their future black masters :)

So, we should be artificially inseminated to produce a white daughter or two and then nothing but big, black cocks from then on?

Artificial insemination science has gotten to the point where you can pick the gender of your children. In the future, if women choose to have a white daughter or two before starting their lifelong journeys of enjoying the sexual pleasures of black men, I have no problem with it.

But for me, I really don't think like that. I don't feel an obligation to produce white daughters for future generations of black men. I don't know... maybe other girls feel differently.

sorority_blonde said:
curiousjoe0072000 said:
sorority_blonde said:
melancholio said:

Artificial insemination science has gotten to the point where you can pick the gender of your children. In the future, if women choose to have a white daughter or two before starting their lifelong journeys of enjoying the sexual pleasures of black men, I have no problem with it.

But for me, I really don't think like that. I don't feel an obligation to produce white daughters for future generations of black men. I don't know... maybe other girls feel differently.

Everyone has different preferences and feelings ... my oldest daughter is having a mixed baby girl (she is married to a black man) and my wife is considering fertility treatment to have a mixed baby.

It is just preference and free choice.

I agree completely with TND and others about single parenthood. But that's not what I was talking about- I am talking about a white or other non-black couple having a black baby by one of her lovers, so there is a stable home with parents of both genders. I see nothing wrong with that. I see no reason why getting black sperm from a sperm bank is better than a "natural" donor who consents.

As for getting artificially inseminated to produce white girls to serve black men, I see no reason to do that now when we are still a minority. At some point in the future when most women of all races have gone black that may be necessary, but for now it isn't. So if girls like Sorority Blonde want all black kids that sounds great to me.

midsgirl4black said:
Curious Joe's explanation is undoubtedly the main reason why mixed families always have older white kids and younger black kids, but there is a second reason as well. I have talked to a number of white girls who are quite strategic about their plans. They want to have black children but also want to be able to support them. So they marry a white man and have one child by him before doing what they really want and having black babies. They believe that once their white husband has a child with them they will not divorce them for fear of losing access to their child.

I hope this is the future for more white couples...I know that this is what I long for as a white boi.

midsgirl4black said:
I agree completely with TND and others about single parenthood. But that's not what I was talking about- I am talking about a white or other non-black couple having a black baby by one of her lovers, so there is a stable home with parents of both genders. I see nothing wrong with that. I see no reason why getting black sperm from a sperm bank is better than a "natural" donor who consents.

There is a reason why the identities of sperm donors are normally held in close confidence. But, let's not go there right now. And what you're talking about would still be yet another black man turning over responsibility for the care and support of his child to somebody else.

As was pointed out, black men aren't the only ones who do this. In fact, just as a function of population size and sheer numbers, white men do it even more (same thing with crime, drug use, etc.).

But as a function of percentage of a particular subset of the population . . . I think black man have exercised their "rights" in this regard a bit too much. In fact, they have grossly abused it.

I agree that it's a better situation where the child has a good home. But, it's still not a good home being provided by the black man who fathered that child. Too many black men simply don't take full responsibility for their children. And, a desire by non-blacks to be "black bred" only exacerbates the problem.

You can't see this through the same lense as I can . . . and I really can't expect you to . . . you're not a black man. But, I believe my central point to be a valid one. And that's why I'll never be anybody's "breeding black bull" (among other reasons).

sorority_blonde said:

I agree that it shouldn't be about feeling an obligation. If a woman wants to produce white daughters for her own reasons, then that is fine. However, if a woman wishes all her children to be black, I see no problem.

sorority_blonde said:
curiousjoe0072000 said:
sorority_blonde said:
melancholio said:

If a pretty white girl like you thinks that is not for her then it is for whom? Dont you wish to have two beatiful white daughters come from school one day with their well hung black boyfriends and have them introduce them to you? I think it would be awesome.

[/quote

curiousjoe0072000 said:
If a pretty white girl like you thinks that is not for her then it is for whom? Dont you wish to have two beatiful white daughters come from school one day with their well hung black boyfriends and have them introduce them to you? I think it would be awesome.

It's kind of funny to think about, but it is probably more of a fantasy. If I do have a white daughter or two, I hope that they'll share my taste in men because I'll want them to have the best of everything.

sorority_blonde said:
curiousjoe0072000 said:

It's kind of funny to think about, but it is probably more of a fantasy. If I do have a white daughter or two, I hope that they'll share my taste in men because I'll want them to have the best of everything.
You said it with your own mouth sweetie and I know you have good tastes otherwise you wouldn't be in this website, right?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back