myrtle beach

Ckc0

Just got back from vacation to myrtle beach. The crowd was a lot younger than I remember from previous visits a lot of young high school girls and younger some with parents a few by them selves. Every time I saw a car full of black guys there were always young white girls leaning in the window talking to them of riding w them. These girls were way to young for me to think about talking to but it didn't matter to them. The white girls seemed to be the aggressors also almost like they had to fight for the black dick. I just wonder how many of them went home with a black baby in there bellys. One thing is for sure times have defiantly changed.

Have the times ever changed. Fifty years ago that sort of thing would have led to a lynching.

ckc0 said:
Just got back from vacation to myrtle beach. The crowd was a lot younger than I remember from previous visits a lot of young high school girls and younger some with parents a few by them selves. Every time I saw a car full of black guys there were always young white girls leaning in the window talking to them of riding w them. These girls were way to young for me to think about talking to but it didn't matter to them. The white girls seemed to be the aggressors also almost like they had to fight for the black dick. I just wonder how many of them went home with a black baby in there bellys. One thing is for sure times have defiantly changed.

There were hundreds everywhere u looked it was young white girls and older black men the next generation is defiantly getting their pussys broken in. I saw a hot ass white girl on the beach crying for her black to take her back after he left her for another white girl at the beach. Then a saw a hot redhead walking out of the condo the next thing I know she has a young thug kissing her and rubbing her ass her uncle was standing on the balcony watching. I waited for him to say something but what could he.

It sounds as if it were practically an IR orgy down there. I assume, it being a major tourist spot, that these were girls from all over, not only southern girls.

ckc0 said:
There were hundreds everywhere u looked it was young white girls and older black men the next generation is defiantly getting their pussys broken in. I saw a hot ass white girl on the beach crying for her black to take her back after he left her for another white girl at the beach. Then a saw a hot redhead walking out of the condo the next thing I know she has a young thug kissing her and rubbing her ass her uncle was standing on the balcony watching. I waited for him to say something but what could he.

Definitely girls from all over spreading the word all over the country. I did see a lot of young pregnant girls there but can't confirm that the fathers are black but from what I saw there is a good chance.

That really sounds like something to have seen. Perhaps people can report what's happening IR-wise in other big tourist spots (especially with a lot of young people).

ckc0 said:
Definitely girls from all over spreading the word all over the country. I did see a lot of young pregnant girls there but can't confirm that the fathers are black but from what I saw there is a good chance.

I see MANY posts on the forums about people seeing various things here and there, and every time I always wonder...

Just about every cell phone on earth has a camera in it now. If I saw a young, white slut making out with a black stud somewhere, I'd be either hiding around the corner snapping pics or taking video, or I'd just walk up and ask them if I could capture the moment. I'm betting they would say yes and put on a hell of a show, maybe even more than you would have gotten normally.

If I'm in Myrtle Beach and watching hot, young girls throwing themselves at every black walking down the street, I'd probably setup a webcam and charge you guys to watch!

I suppose I'm always surprised we have a ton of posts of good sightings, but rarely any photos of such.

I think I can speak for everyone here, and request that ANYONE with an opportunity to snap a photo (or even better video) of ANY interactions between Niggers and their sluts bring them here and share them.

That would sure be nice, but I can understand why people are reluctant to take pictures of people in public places, especially if they plan to post them on the Internet.

Disavowed said:
I see MANY posts on the forums about people seeing various things here and there, and every time I always wonder...

Just about every cell phone on earth has a camera in it now. If I saw a young, white slut making out with a black stud somewhere, I'd be either hiding around the corner snapping pics or taking video, or I'd just walk up and ask them if I could capture the moment. I'm betting they would say yes and put on a hell of a show, maybe even more than you would have gotten normally.

If I'm in Myrtle Beach and watching hot, young girls throwing themselves at every black walking down the street, I'd probably setup a webcam and charge you guys to watch!

I suppose I'm always surprised we have a ton of posts of good sightings, but rarely any photos of such.

I think I can speak for everyone here, and request that ANYONE with an opportunity to snap a photo (or even better video) of ANY interactions between Niggers and their sluts bring them here and share them.

If any of the black guys I've ever been with caught some creepy weird old white guy taking pictures of us from the bushes, he'd be getting his ass handed to him.

Zagg,
Caution is always a concern. However, somewhere like a mall or a beach couldn't be more public. If you go to most malls in America, you're already on camera before you even walk in the door. So anyone expecting any privacy is just not being realistic.

Unless the photo you snap has a street sign, the mall sign, or some other incredibly distinct detail, the chance of identifying where the photo was taken is minimal.

There's also the sheer volume of locations: "The latest US census says shows there are 47,835 shopping malls or strip malls in the country. If you count only the enclosed malls, there are about 1,100. "

I'd say most people have visited 2, maybe 3 malls in the life. Being able to pick out a location from even the 1100 enclosed malls would be almost impossible. Let alone outside a strip mall or convenience store.

Caution is always paramount, not matter what you do in life. But I think in this case, minimal effort would generate enormous payback.

ckc0 said:
...... The white girls seemed to be the aggressors also almost like they had to fight for the black dick. I just wonder how many of them went home with a black baby in there bellys......
We can only hope I guess: "hey mom and dad, guess what I brought back from the beach, can I keep it?"

ckc0 said:
...The white girls seemed to be the aggressors also ....
A bit off topic, but I have noticed that every time I encounter an extremely aggressive driver on the roads, its a female.
I guess it goes hand in hand with their newfound sexual aggressiveness.

I have gotten into trouble taking pictures of people in public places. Whatever the legalities are (and I think that people retain the rights to their own images; you need a release tp publish), if some 6'5" niggah objects to my taking a picture of him and his sweet white honey, I'll definitely stop and hope that he doesn't kick my ass. I'm not saying don't do it. I'm just saying that you need to be aware of possible consequences. I suppose that cell phone cameras make surreptitious photography easier.

Disavowed said:
Zagg,
Caution is always a concern. However, somewhere like a mall or a beach couldn't be more public. If you go to most malls in America, you're already on camera before you even walk in the door. So anyone expecting any privacy is just not being realistic.

Unless the photo you snap has a street sign, the mall sign, or some other incredibly distinct detail, the chance of identifying where the photo was taken is minimal.

There's also the sheer volume of locations: "The latest US census says shows there are 47,835 shopping malls or strip malls in the country. If you count only the enclosed malls, there are about 1,100. "

I'd say most people have visited 2, maybe 3 malls in the life. Being able to pick out a location from even the 1100 enclosed malls would be almost impossible. Let alone outside a strip mall or convenience store.

Caution is always paramount, not matter what you do in life. But I think in this case, minimal effort would generate enormous payback.

Cell phone cameras are unbelievable these days. Many even have HD cameras which will capture video. Unless you're a total screwup, anyone can hold up a camera like they are checking a text message and snap off pics or video. The days of spooking someone with a 35mm camera and telephoto lens are over. Now we are carrying HD cameras in our pockets. Whip the damn things out and use them if you have a reason to.

I'm sure you're right. Even my cell phone has a minimal camera now. I am thinking of the old 35mm days when I had to try to pretend I was focusing on something other than the babe in the bikini or the hot IR couple.

Disavowed said:
Cell phone cameras are unbelievable these days. Many even have HD cameras which will capture video. Unless you're a total screwup, anyone can hold up a camera like they are checking a text message and snap off pics or video. The days of spooking someone with a 35mm camera and telephoto lens are over. Now we are carrying HD cameras in our pockets. Whip the damn things out and use them if you have a reason to.

Glad to hear that so many young white girls are showing black men a good time on spring break...hopefully many of them will go home knowing that they shouldn't be wasting their time with small-dicked white bois anymore....

Also, I agree that the era of the cell phone camera is a wonderful development for those of us who appreciate the union of black men and white women. I know that I often see attractive IR couples out there - I and the other white bois here need to do a better job of documenting this phenomenon so that others can see how natural and wonderful these couples look together! Next time I see something like this, I'll try and remember to snap a photo for everyone...

Here's my thinking guys. I didn't just post this as a selfish request to sate my voyeuristic fantasies.

To date, the forum has 17357 members.

If only 1% of us took the time to snap a photo of a hot IR couple and post it, that would be 173 new photos a week.

That's 8996 photos a year.

If the same group took a mere two photos, now we're at 346 weekly/17992 annual photos. You can see how quickly this could grow, even with only 1% participation.

This forum is the same as any other. Keeping membership and attracting new members depends on dynamic content. I hesitate to say, adding 173 new photos a week would keep people checking back at least weekly, if not daily.

And of course, as our membership grows, our 1% of field photographers should grow, more pictures uploaded, etc, etc.

Another thing to think about. Mr. NW is looking for ways to support the site and keep it going. We are all enjoying this site for free and want to continue to do so. If he did go with something simple like forum ads, more members means more traffic means more viability to the forum.

If you are lucky enough to enjoy IR sightings, snap away people.

I did try to snap pics but i was always moving or they were or it was too dark ,and the pics came out blurry or unrecognizable. I think we should all keep out cameras ready so i started taking some pics while i was out. Im gonna start another post with public pics everyone feel free to join in.

Disavowed said:
Here's my thinking guys. I didn't just post this as a selfish request to sate my voyeuristic fantasies.

If only 1% of us took the time to snap a photo of a hot IR couple and post it, that would be 173 new photos a week.

If the same group took a mere two photos, now we're at 346 weekly/17992 annual photos. You can see how quickly this could grow, even with only 1% participation.

This forum is the same as any other. Keeping membership and attracting new members depends on dynamic content. I hesitate to say, adding 173 new photos a week would keep people checking back at least weekly, if not daily.

And of course, as our membership grows, our 1% of field photographers should grow, more pictures uploaded, etc, etc.

Another thing to think about. Mr. NW is looking for ways to support the site and keep it going. We are all enjoying this site for free and want to continue to do so. If he did go with something simple like forum ads, more members means more traffic means more viability to the forum.

You are massively overestimating how many of those members are active posters.

And how many of them are actual humans and not bogus accounts set up by a bot to advertise a website.

Meredith said:
Disavowed said:

You are massively overestimating how many of those members are active posters.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back