Portuguese Celebrities with "Pretos"

black lover and actress, Oceana Basilio. Currently dating Abel Xavier.

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

It looks like in Portugal everything is more or less OK with white women going Black.

Have anybody been to Portugal? Are there many interracial couples on streets of Lisbon, Porto, other cities?

It's been a long time since I've been there. I don't recall having seen many IR couples, but Portugal was a colonial power in Africa for 400 years, so there's sure been a lot of contact between the Portuguese and Africans.

ST-127 said:
It looks like in Portugal everything is more or less OK with white women going Black.

Have anybody been to Portugal? Are there many interracial couples on streets of Lisbon, Porto, other cities?

Zagg said:
It's been a long time since I've been there. I don't recall having seen many IR couples, but Portugal was a colonial power in Africa for 400 years, so there's sure been a lot of contact between the Portuguese and Africans.

There's been a lot of "contact" between the Portuguese and the Africans all right! In fact, in Portugal there is a saying . . . Portugal is where Africa begins! I met this Portuguese girl once, and she told me that her heart was in Africa.

The truth is that the Portuguese intermixed with the African on a level that no other people in Europe did. And, I wonder how many people know that more black African slaves were taken to Brazil than to any other part of the Americas? Everybody focuses on what is today the United States, but far, far more Africans were taken to Brazil by the Portuguese.

As a result, more black people live in Brazil today than in any other place in the world outside of the African continent itself. And I can assure you my friends, Brazil is a place influenced by the Portuguese where a whooooooole LOTTA interracial fuckin' between the black and the white is goin' on! Brazil isn't my absolute most favorite country in the world to visit for no reason! Hehehe!

I've also found that a full 70% of the Brazilian girls I have been with will gladly take black dick in the "bunda" (butt)! That's Heaven on earth to a butt hole lovin' black like me!

ThickNiggaDick said:
There's been a lot of "contact" between the Portuguese and the Africans all right! In fact, in Portugal there is a saying . . . Portugal is where Africa begins! I met this Portuguese girl once, and she told me that her heart was in Africa.

The truth is that the Portuguese inter-mixed with the African in ways that no other people in Europe did.

I have red that during 17th and 18th centuries many Black Africans were taken to Portugal itself, and at the most Blacks made up to 10% of Portugal's population. Despite these were slaves, Portuguese intermixed to some degree with them.

But now we see the onset of much more intensive intermixing. African immigration to Portugal is on the rise, and I am sure that soon we will have real explosion of interracial sex in Portugal.

ST-127 said:
I have red that during 17th and 18th centuries many Black Africans were taken to Portugal itself, and at the most Blacks made up to 10% of Portugal's population. Despite these were slaves, Portuguese intermixed to some degree with them.

But now we see the onset of much more intensive intermixing. African immigration to Portugal is on the rise, and I am sure that soon we will have real explosion of interracial sex in Portugal.

And there was even more intermixing in the New World between the Portuguese and the Africans, especially given the shortage of white women in the Americas in the early days of the exploration, settlement, and development of South America by the white man. The white man also fucked the natives too . . . kicking off the production of lots and lots of "Fatima's" in Brazil and pretty "Yanely's" all over Latin America.

Vanessa Oliveira (again) visits Jamal's crib

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

You write the story line.

What could our little girl CAROLINA PATROCINIO be looking for in Los Angeles? With red painted lips, flashing her red underwear, with short short pants, walking in the side walk like a hooker.

Link Removed Link Removed

Getting down on all 4, like a bitch, and provoking whit her eyes.

Link Removed Link Removed

What race of men would have the balls and confidence to take possession of little Carolina?

Link Removed

I hope that she got what she wanted, consciously or unconsciously.

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Only about 5% of the African slaves brought to the New World came to the US. The rest went to South America and the Caribbean. Lisbon, Portugal, was a major slave market in the early days of the Atlantic slave trade.

ThickNiggaDick said:
Zagg said:

The truth is that the Portuguese intermixed with the African on a level that no other people in Europe did. And, I wonder how many people know that more black African slaves were taken to Brazil than to any other part of the Americas? Everybody focuses on what is today the United States, but far, far more Africans were taken to Brazil by the Portuguese.

As a result, more black people live in Brazil today than in any other place in the world outside of the African continent itself. And I can assure you my friends, Brazil is a place influenced by the Portuguese where a whooooooole LOTTA interracial fuckin' between the black and the white is goin' on! Brazil isn't my absolute most favorite country in the world to visit for no reason! Hehehe!

I've also found that a full 70% of the Brazilian girls I have been with will gladly take black dick in the "bunda" (butt)! That's Heaven on earth to a butt hole lovin' black like me!

Yes. We were the firsts to mix black & white and make beautiful girls and great music.
We were, from the colonialist countries, the most prone to interracial mixing.
And, yes, we were the first european black slave traders.

J_P said:
Yes. We were the firsts to mix black & white and make beautiful girls and great music.
We were, from the colonialist countries, the most prone to interracial mixing.
And, yes, we were the first european black slave traders.

J_P, I take it you are from Portugal? OK, I have a question for you. You see, my favorite place in the world to visit is the former Portuguese colony of Brazil. I love the diversity of people, the music, the culture, the food, the weather . . . just everything about the place! I really feel like in so many ways, it is an under-appreciated jewel. That will probably change with the World Cup and the Olympics. Brazil will be squarely on the world stage then. And for guys like me who have been going there all along, that actually could turn out to be a bad thing . . . too many other tourists, prices for everything sky high, etc. . . . .

Anyway, getting to my question. One of the reasons why I like going to Brazil is because I love having sex with the Brazilian garota . . . the Brazilian woman. She is a sexual tigeress in bed who can fuck like no other I've ever had in any other place on earth. And for me, Brazil is like paradise because I soon discovered that a LOT of Brazilian women will take it in the ass! I mean a LOT. In fact, my Brazilian LAA ("Lifetime Anal Average") is a full 70%! LOL ;D! When I'm there, it's like a preto black has died and passed through the pearly gates of cornhole Heaven! And the white girls down there let me fuck them in the ass more than any other type! It's like they just KNOW what a "negringo" wants! "Black man slam my cuzinha branca (white girl asshole) inwards!" Hahaha :D!

So my question is this. Why do so many Brazilian girls buttfuck ??? I mean, I've been to a lot of places and never experienced anything like it. It blew my mind the first time I went down. The closest experience I've had anywhere else is in Germany, but even there my German LAA is a "mere" 40%! I mean, Brazil was a colony of, and therefore greatly influenced by, Portugal. So, is it a Portuguese thing? Do lots of Porto girls cornhole? Or, is it something more indigenous to Brazil and the New World experience? I have posed this question to others before, but nobody seems to have the answer. One responder surmised that it was because Brazil is a Catholic country where birth control was not condoned by the church, so doing it in the butt was a good way to avoid pregnancies. And to that, I call bullshit! The whole of Latin America from Mexico to the tip of South America is overwhelmingly Catholic, but I know from firsthand experience that the girls in the other Catholic countries in the hemisphere don't buttfuck even as much as they do in Germany, let alone in Brazil! So, that can't be the answer.

My theory, which is also probably total bullshit, is that when the Portuguese man began to settle in the New World he was like any other man . . . he wanted some pussy! Problem was, there weren't a lot of white women around. So, if the Porto man was gonna get himself some pussy, then he was gonna have to start fuckin' the natives and his black slaves . . . and he did too! At the same time, he didn't want to get too many of them pregnant . . . creating two new "mongrel races" to be pitied . . . so the Porto man started fuckin' the blacks and the natives in the ass! LOL :)! And then before you know it, everybody in Brazil became obsessed with the "bunda" (_Y_), and buttfuckin' became a Brazilian institution. Hehehehe ;)!

No seriously though, if you can help me understand why so, so, so many Brazilian women take it in the ass (and WELL), I would be greatly appreciative. It's a former Portuguese colony. I'm just convinced that has something to do with it. I would really like to know. But then again, as I have been reminded before about this very same topic, why ask why??? JUST DO IT black! Well I have, and Lord willing I will do it again . . . and again and again and AGAIN!!! For all you niggas out there like me who like to bugger the white race, Brazil is modern-day Sodom . . . presided and watched over by Christ the Redeemer himself . . . let's hope and pray he doesn't finally get so fed up with all that buttfuckin' that he decides to burn that motherfucker down . . . again!

Link Removed

Link Removed

It makes sense... we have a lot in common with Brazilians... hell we also have the same statue in Lisbon :p

Link Removed

But look, witch type of ass was made for black dick? An Heidi Klum german ass type?

Link Removed

Or an Nelly Furtado portuguese ass type ?

Link Removed

Just look at her "cousin" Catarina Furtado ass : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukzI_JkU4b4
Would you love to rip that ass open? Wouldn't any black?

Errrrrrr . . . . that's your answer . . . "it makes sense"? Uuhhhhh . . . OK :-[!

ThickNiggaDick said:
Errrrrrr . . . . that's your answer . . . "it makes sense"? Uuhhhhh . . . OK :-[!

Yes... I'm sorry. Why don't you find an empirical answer. You come to Portugal and you tell me the answer.

J_P said:
ThickNiggaDick said:

Yes... I'm sorry. Why don't you find an empirical answer. You come to Portugal and you tell me the answer.

I've considered going to Portugal many a time actually, but I always end up choosing some other place. It sounds lovely, but people who have been tell me that Portugal is kind of laid back . . . kind of quiet . . . a place to go to chill . . . not to have a "wild" time. Too many places to go with only so much time and money!

LUCIANA ABREU watching her bull play ball. She needs a pacifier in her mouth to calm her urge to suck a Niggers cock.

luciana abreu & Yannick Djalo

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed
<- luciana taking care of the first interracial baby of Djalo, from another mother.
Link Removed-> "bodyguard"?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back