Portuguese Celebrities with "Pretos"

For the second time, Luciana is a proud mother of a black's baby, born this Tuesday.

Link Removed

Video here : Link Removed

Thick black Dick said:
Zagg said:
It's been a long time since I've been there. I don't recall having seen many IR couples, but Portugal was a colonial power in Africa for 400 years, so there's sure been a lot of contact between the Portuguese and Africans.

There's been a lot of "contact" between the Portuguese and the Africans all right! In fact, in Portugal there is a saying . . . Portugal is where Africa begins! I met this Portuguese girl once, and she told me that her heart was in Africa.

The truth is that the Portuguese intermixed with the African on a level that no other people in Europe did. And, I wonder how many people know that more black African slaves were taken to Brazil than to any other part of the Americas? Everybody focuses on what is today the United States, but far, far more Africans were taken to Brazil by the Portuguese.

As a result, more black people live in Brazil today than in any other place in the world outside of the African continent itself. And I can assure you my friends, Brazil is a place influenced by the Portuguese where a whooooooole LOTTA interracial fuckin' between the black and the white is goin' on! Brazil isn't my absolute most favorite country in the world to visit for no reason! Hehehe!

I've also found that a full 70% of the Brazilian girls I have been with will gladly take black dick in the "bunda" (butt)! That's Heaven on earth to a butt hole lovin' black like me!

But no one beats the muslim, they took more sub-saharian slaves than all other countries put together! Although they didn't mix with them because they had too much dark skin, we only used them for slave labour.

Link Removed

Man United football player Nani just announced the engagement with his white bitch daniela martins.
Link Removed

Link Removed
CATARINA FURTADO is our Angelina Jolie ... and a black Fucker!

Link Removed Link Removed
It just goes to proof that when a woman wears african animal patterns she's advertising that she wants a Niggers cock.
(the rest of the gallery : Link Removed)

Who do you think she's teasing with her snake pattern shoes?
Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed
The "boy" couldn't pass by her without her hand passing by his black skin.

naw cavdar.NOBODY BEATS THE CRACKER.the ultimate devil and mass destroyer of civilizations.

soulpole said:
naw cavdar.NOBODY BEATS THE CRACKER.the ultimate devil and mass destroyer of civilizations.

And as you know, the trade would not have been nearly as successful without black complicity in the matter. Africans sold their own into slavery to others . . . and got rich as a result . . . greedy, sorry ass African motherfuckers.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back