StoneKnight's Daughter Fantasy Captions (all girls 18+)

stoneknight said:
;D Thanks very much ;D 2 new ones ;)

Link RemovedLink Removed
Sunday best was great. She will have a lot more fun than going to church. Detention, her daddy is so happy that she showed him what she would be wearing. He will be jacking off thinking what she is doing.

Stone...you are amazing!! I get somewhat bored looking at captions most of the time but yours is definitely and an exception!! I love yours and can look at them over and over!! I just love the daughter angle!! The 'charge extra' cap is sooooo hot!! where you find all these young sexy sluts i will never know and prolly would be better off not knowing...(because I would end up funking out of school).....I just love you!! :p

Wives explain this to me, you hear so much nowdays on tv about white moms dressing up their sweet little princesses like whores at such young ages; do you think that secretely inside these avanguarde moms wish their little daughters could attract some young black bulls? Does any white mom in this site ever attempted to dress up her pretty little daughter provocatevely for such purpose? Do you know of any other white moms who have tryied to do so. Please be honest. I think this is a very interesting topic!

They are both super hot but the daughter one really hits home with this white daddy. Thank you Stoney.

stoneknight said:
I did a sister one for a change ;D plus another daughter one ;)

Link RemovedLink Removed

Whats black and fucking my daughter?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Nothing, Im a good father

We're a tolerant bunch, here, Mr. Zero, but we do have our limits. Mind you keep your trolling within them.

mhzero said:
Whats black and fucking my daughter?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>