Successful White Breeding

[size=10pt][size=10pt]There is no doubt in my mind that will have a precious black baby, may be more than one. But i have to finish college first. I have had a couple of scares and so has my younger sister. I worry more about her than I do myself, she sees no fear and I honestly believe she loves black dick more than, if that is humanly possible![/size][/size]

Way to go Nikki

I just discovered that my cousin's daughter had moved in with a big black stud. The family did not like it.
He stayed with her until she delivered his bouncing black baby boy, then moved on to the next ho to breed.
6 months later there is no doubt that baby's daddy is black, the kid is black as coal.
I'm hoping he'll be back, or at least send some of his brothas; breed her again.

Re: Way to go Nikki

Anyone have any idea what the statistics are that if a white woman has one black baby that she'll have another?

bluegrass501 said:
I just discovered that my cousin's daughter had moved in with a big black stud. The family did not like it.
He stayed with her until she delivered his bouncing black baby boy, then moved on to the next ho to breed.
6 months later there is no doubt that baby's daddy is black, the kid is black as coal.
I'm hoping he'll be back, or at least send some of his brothas; breed her again.

bluegrass501 said:

My guess is that he'll show up when he's horny, visit the kid, and knock up your cousin again. Just a guess, knowing as many Black Guys as I do...lol.

Well that's what I'm thinking (hoping) too.
She was always the submissive type during high school, shy and withdrawn, in spite of the fact she had a cute body and warm personality.
She was probably about 5' 2" I guess, not very large breasts, but cute bubble butt.
Not gorgeous, but cute.
I was at a family reunion when I saw her recently.
I was amazed; her breasts had grown a LOT, and I could tell by the print of the material she was probably wearing a maternity bra. I'm sure she's breastfeeding.
Had just a little paunch looked like. Most of the women were cold toward her!
One of my male cousins said he suspected she was still a virgin when she met this black, but then he's just a know-it-all.
I managed to catch her away from everyone and talked to her a bit. I got the impression she is hooked on black dick.
I tried to let her know what she did was OK, just her choice. I even gave her my cell number in case she needed to talk.
I admit it was a bit self serving, because I was getting a hard on just thinking about that black popping her cherry, actually hoping he had.
Someone walked up before I could dig any deeper though.

mistyblack said:
My guess is that he'll show up when he's horny, visit the kid, and knock up your cousin again. Just a guess, knowing as many Black Guys as I do...lol.

bluegrass501 said:
I agree with this. I think blacks MUST continue to breed their black bitches, otherwise the gene pool will be watered down and the male babies will soon lose those huge cocks.
The gene pool will also be watered down for white bitches.
I don't know of ANYBODY who wants any of that, even us white guys...we all lose when that happens!
In spite of that, I still get hot hearing of a white bitch knocked up by niggers, especially if it's some white guy's wife!
So I guess it's all a 2 edged sword, huh?

BlackTop10ins said:
Except they're still the vast majority in Europe and America. Strange fantasy. I don't want the white hole to disappear. Where would I shove my cock then?

Niggers needs to keep breeding with each other. The answer is in your last sentence. Marry a whiteboy. have a kid or two with him and then get knocked up by a black. It a win-win situation for everybody, More white are born, the wife gets black baby who her husband will support - leaving the stud free of child rearing responsibilities. The same situation can happen with a white boyfriend

Congrats, Michelle!

michelle.s said:
Congratulations! :) You will find that it is a lot of work though!

I got pregnant last May by a black man, only a month and a half before my prom and grad. I wasn't really showing by then but it seems news travels fast and when I went up to get my high school diploma, it felt like everyone knew. I ended up giving birth to twin girls in February. They can be such a hassle, but love them so much.

My wifes younger sister got married at 18 and it lasted 4 yrs. She had a party on the day her divorce was final and she was doing a lot of drinking. There were 2 black guys that played softball with her now ex-husband that came to the party. We never did know if he sent them or not but anyway when the party started to wind down and Crystal was drunk, they pretty much ran everyone off. They said they were going to stay and help cleanup. Well the only thing they cleaned was her pussy. The 2 guys spent all night taking turns fucking her and she ended up pregnant. The only way we knew about it was that she asked my wife to carry her to the abortion clinic.
She told my wife all about it and she really got turned on especially when she was telling me about it.
A few years later it was the it was the thing that got my wife to try her first of many black cocks.
Oh yeah my sister in law also started dating black guys but she never did end up pregnant again.

txrock

mistyblack said:
bluegrass501 said:
How many of you white men have wives or girlfriends (even sisters, etc) that have actually been bred by black studs (even if she aborted)?
Or how many are actively trying to make it happen to the female(s) in your life?
How many just fantasize even?
Share your stories/desires so we can all blow our nut.Misty are you and your sister black lovers? Do all three of you plan to be bred by black bulls after you finish school some day? And how your parents feel about it? Do they support you on this?

Why just men to answer this? My little sister got knocked up by a Black Stud when she was 17. She had been on BC pills for 4 years, so must have got careless. But ended up with a miscarriage, and has been more careful since then...lol. None of us 3 girls would mind getting pregged by Black Men, but are going to finish school first (at least according to planning).
Misty

curiousjoe0072000 said:
mistyblack said:
bluegrass501 said:
How many of you white men have wives or girlfriends (even sisters, etc) that have actually been bred by black studs (even if she aborted)?
Or how many are actively trying to make it happen to the female(s) in your life?
How many just fantasize even?
Share your stories/desires so we can all blow our nut.Misty are you and your sister black lovers? Do all three of you plan to be bred by black bulls after you finish school some day? And how your parents feel about it? Do they support you on this?
Misty, are you and your sisters black lovers? And if so do you plan to be impregnated by black bulls eventually someday after you finish school? And how do your parents feel about that. Are they supportive of you?

Why just men to answer this? My little sister got knocked up by a Black Stud when she was 17. She had been on BC pills for 4 years, so must have got careless. But ended up with a miscarriage, and has been more careful since then...lol. None of us 3 girls would mind getting pregged by Black Men, but are going to finish school first (at least according to planning).
Misty

Michelle: It would be interesting to hear how having mixed-race twins has changed your social life.

michelle.s said:
nevercanthinkof1 said:
Congrats on your girls.

Was the father your boyfriend? Was he your first BBC?

No I was single at the time. It was a one night stand.

My older sister was always the prim and proper one, while I was known to be the biggest slut in high school. Heck, I was nicknamed "the school mattress". My sister supposedly was always big on condoms and safety, while I just let anybody nut in my hole, no questions asked. She got married shortly after high school, and ended up pregnant a couple of years later. The day before her scheduled delivery she called me up crying, asking me to come down to the hospital. She confessed that she'd been fucking this black guy, and probably would deliver a black baby now. She wanted me to keep her husband out of the delivery room in case the baby turned out to be black.

OK, the baby was white. So everything was cool, right? Well, not really. My sister got divorced many years later, and in an argument she admitted to her ex-husband that this white kid wasn't his either. It turned out to be some white guy's who she had been fucking, while she was married and was at the same time was fucking black guys too.

Oh gosh, there is so much shit my sister has confessed over the years, it's disgusting. I have always been a slut, and proud of it, but she always acted as if she was this holier than thou Miss goody twoshoe-person. She's always bashed me for being such a whore, and got me into trouble a s a teenager, while she herself is probably just as bad, with the only difference that she's a fucking hypocrite on top.

Wow Jenny that sounds absolutely crazy!

Of course I have a reputation as the "prim and proper" lady who volenteers at church and at my children's high school. There have been many occasions when I have heard gossip about so-and-so's daughter and felt like a big hypocrite! For example the daughter of a friend of mine got mixed up with a few "bad boys" when she was off at college. My friend had just gotten on Facebook and was adding her family and friends that had it. She added her daughter and saw a really beautiful photo of her as the main picture. She clicked on the picture to try and save it and found herself in the photo gallery or something. Well her daughter was "tagged" in a lot of pictures with friends. She was interested in the daughter's friends because they didn't look like any of the friends that her daughter had described! She showed me the pictures and it was all I could do to not laugh! There was one of her dancing with two young blacks, each of them had their eyes on her body, certainly not the camera! But I had to keep my reputation with this friend and act surprised and horrifyed but deep down inside I was very very turned on! She probably had both of them! :D

In keeping with the thread topic, there was a woman who worked at the bank I used to work at. She was a fairly recent newlywed and would ask us "old ladies" about marriage topics and things during slow times. We met her husband on a few occasions and he was a very nice young man, always polite. I noticed (and I was the only one who noticed ;)) that she stopped talking about him after she worked there a few months. She got more active on her cell phone during slow times and stopped meeting him for lunch. I suspected she was having an affair but didn't say anything. She would get text messages on her phone right before lunch and on occasion come back from lunch a few minutes late. I didn't put 2 and 2 together until I overheard her flirting with a regular black customer. She went to her car for a cigarette and I saw him get in her car with her. I didn't see what they did, sadly she quit a few months later, but I did hear through the grapevine that she had divorced her husband and moved away with a man fitting the black man's description! :D It's not an out and out "Breeding" story but I heard through gossip that she ended up pregnant!

Do they clearly look mixed-race? If so, does that cause difficulties for you?

michelle.s said:
Zagg said:
Michelle: It would be interesting to hear how having mixed-race twins has changed your social life.

michelle.s said:
nevercanthinkof1 said:
Congrats on your girls.

Was the father your boyfriend? Was he your first BBC?

No I was single at the time. It was a one night stand.

The last days of high school were hard as my bitch of a cousin thought it would be a good idea to tell the world I was pregnant. Some people congratulated me, but a lot of people either teased or stared. It was pretty tough to go up and get my diploma to whispers. After that though it was much easier as I only kept speaking to my closest friends.

I still do have a little bit of a social life despite being a mother. I exercise in a very supportive club, my neighbors help me out a lot, and I even go to a party once or twice a month. Mostly though, I'm busy taking care of the kids. They don't like to be away from their mommy for too long. :)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back