Successful White Breeding

txrock said:
My wifes younger sister got married at 18 and it lasted 4 yrs. She had a party on the day her divorce was final and she was doing a lot of drinking. There were 2 black guys that played softball with her now ex-husband that came to the party. We never did know if he sent them or not but anyway when the party started to wind down and Crystal was drunk, they pretty much ran everyone off. They said they were going to stay and help cleanup. Well the only thing they cleaned was her pussy. The 2 guys spent all night taking turns fucking her and she ended up pregnant. The only way we knew about it was that she asked my wife to carry her to the abortion clinic.
She told my wife all about it and she really got turned on especially when she was telling me about it.
A few years later it was the it was the thing that got my wife to try her first of many black cocks.
Oh yeah my sister in law also started dating black guys but she never did end up pregnant again.

txrock

Very awesome thanks.

Are most of your friends black? Or, if white, are they also in interracial relationships?

michelle.s said:
Zagg said:
Do they clearly look mixed-race? If so, does that cause difficulties for you?

michelle.s said:
Zagg said:
Michelle: It would be interesting to hear how having mixed-race twins has changed your social life.

michelle.s said:
nevercanthinkof1 said:
Congrats on your girls.

Was the father your boyfriend? Was he your first BBC?

No I was single at the time. It was a one night stand.

The last days of high school were hard as my bitch of a cousin thought it would be a good idea to tell the world I was pregnant. Some people congratulated me, but a lot of people either teased or stared. It was pretty tough to go up and get my diploma to whispers. After that though it was much easier as I only kept speaking to my closest friends.

I still do have a little bit of a social life despite being a mother. I exercise in a very supportive club, my neighbors help me out a lot, and I even go to a party once or twice a month. Mostly though, I'm busy taking care of the kids. They don't like to be away from their mommy for too long. :)

they do look mixed race but it doesnt cause too many problems. Some of my friends tease me about it sometimes but nothing else rly.

seems like more and more white woman are being bred by black men and like me they bred my white wife twice for me .

coolice said:
seems like more and more white woman are being bred by black men and like me they bred my white wife twice for me .

That must have been awesome, knowing what was growing in your wife's belly belonged to a black, not you.
Twice even, and I'm sure that won' be the last one.

It wouldn't be bad, sometime when I dont want to party so much.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back