What would be the most humiliating thing in Cuckolding?

What would be the most humiliating thing in Cuckolding?

• Total voters

aaaaaa

Cuckolding is no longer just a cheating wife. It's evolved into pure sissification and submission for white men who like to watch their wives get fucked by niggers.

It goes without saying that interracial cuckolding is humiliating due to the wife sleeping with black men since they're thought to be sub-humans and lower status. It also goes without saying that it's humiliating for a white man because the black man has a much bigger penis than he does and provides more pleasure to the white woman. Therefore I left those two things off the list as they are givens.

What would be the most humiliating thing?

Other:

Introducing my Wife's lover to our friends as her boyfriend or my Wife's lover introducing me to his friends and family as his girlfriend's husband.

will

I think the most humiliating thing would be to go out with your wife and her lover and be f...d to explain and show how small you are and why she needs a black dick in her life to all your friends/family as well as her friends and family.

Having her dominant black lover breed her several times, whereas I would not be allowed to get her pregnant.

submission52 said:
Having her dominant black lover breed her several times, whereas I would not be allowed to get her pregnant.

Sounds good to me. Also watching her brest feed them in public so people won't think she might have adopted them...lol

I chose other i think it would be the most humiliating thing to watch my belly grow with a lovely mixed race baby and bring help raise the child as his own x

probably getting the shit kicked out of you by a big black dude before he proceeds to fuck your wife/gf and forces you to watch

Probably verbal abuse, or perhaps some physical abuse short of assualt and battery, in front of wifey and the kids....

The most humiliating thing would be letting the man and woman just treat you as a complete slave, lick their asses, let them tie your cock and balls up for abuse, let him pee on you, etc... I don't think there is a "most" humiliating thing, you can just get more and more depraved.

So far happened;

1. Wife beeing shared by black mans black friend without tellin us.

2. wife beeing eating black mans asshole

3. Black man asking rude nude pics of wife and putting those on net also face pics

4. black man asking to prepare Your wife and not shoving to date just to shove you that Your just piece of shit slaves.

5. Black master calling you bitch whore

blueballcucky said:
So far happened;

1. Wife beeing shared by black mans black friend without tellin us.

2. wife beeing eating black mans asshole

3. Black man asking rude nude pics of wife and putting those on net also face pics

4. black man asking to prepare Your wife and not shoving to date just to shove you that Your just piece of shit slaves.

5. Black master calling you bitch whore

As long as he has already posted the pics why don't you post them here. Or let us know where they are...lol.

If I'm out with hubby in public and I see a bunch of niggers, I just like to go up to them, drape my arms around their necks one by one and kiss them all long and deep on the mouth in turn, sucking tongues, letting them grope me, making sure everyone watching knows exactly what I am...and what he is ;D

I'm curious to know exactly how hubby reacts to this.

sheryl said:
If I'm out with hubby in public and I see a bunch of niggers, I just like to go up to them, drape my arms around their necks one by one and kiss them all long and deep on the mouth in turn, sucking tongues, letting them grope me, making sure everyone watching knows exactly what I am...and what he is ;D

watching a much older black man say in his late sixtys seduce your sexy young wife get into her panties as you watch him , then fuck your wife bareback and unprotected you use condoms with his big fat black cock her with her legs rapped around his big black ass as he powers his massive black cock up her tight young hot married twat then he cums right up her cervix knocking your wife up with his potent black cum you can do nothing to stop her getting herself pregnant to him

One of the most humiliating things would be to have my wifes bbc "Daddy" bring a few of his friends over and fuck my wife in our bed as I'm made to stay out and not be able to watch all the while I can hear it all and as the guys come in and out of the room, i have to serve them drinks or food as they tell me what a good fuck she is.

One of my wife's Black Lovers calling me michelle and then making me suck him in front of her. She loved it.

Having my wife's black boyfriend come over with 5 or 6 of his friends and them taking turns fucking her while tying my hands behind my back, pushing me to my knees and making fluff everyone who isn't fucking her and then making clean their cocks and her pussy after each fuck.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back